American Express® Terms and Conditions
- This Offer is open to all American Express® Cardmembers whose Accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express Cardmember ("Cardmember") for this Offer means a person holding a Card issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India.
- This offer is not valid for American Express Corporate Cards issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India and/or Cards issued by a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express ("Network Cards ") issued in India.
- This program is being offered by the participating service establishment only and shall be valid for the period mentioned in the Offer.
- The Offer in this program will be fulfilled at the merchant’s end only.
- This Offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. The Cardmembers are not bound in any manner to participate in this Offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- American Express is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Cardmembers under this Offer. Any disputes with regards to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever regarding the same.
- American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Cardmember under this offer. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the Terms and Conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the Terms and Conditions of the existing Cardmember Agreement with the Card issuer.
- To receive this Offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card. No cash alternative is available.
- Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
Vedantu Terms and Conditions
- Offer 1: Avail one free Vedantu Masterclass on https://vdnt.in/amex
- Offer 2: Get additional 20% off on all paid courses on https://vdnt.in/amex.
- Use Promo Code: VEDAMEX
- Offer can be availed only on https://vdnt.in/amex and Vedantu App.
- Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer available on the website.
- Offer valid from 25th June’20 till 14th June 2021.
- Offer also applicable on Supplementary Cards.
- Offer can be availed only once per Cardmember.
- Offer not applicable on EMI transactions.
- Offer is valid only when payment is made by using American Express cards for payment on https://vdnt.in/amex
- Offer will be exclusive of the taxes.
- For any queries, Cardmember can reach out to Vedantu’s Customer Care support on Toll Free: 1800-120-456-456 / +91 988-660-2456 within 5 days of the purchase.
How to avail the offer:
- Click on Signup link https://vdnt.in/amex or download the App and register.
- Select the course, choose the batch and click on Enroll Now
- Click on “I have a coupon code” and kindly apply the coupon code VEDAMEX
- Click on Pay & Enroll
- Click on Proceed to Pay and make the payment using American Express Card to avail the offer