American Express® Terms and Conditions
- This offer is open to all American Express Card members whose accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express Card member ("Cardmember") for this offer means a person holding a personal card issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India. This offer is not valid on American Express Corporate Cards and/or Cards issued by a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express ("Network Cards ") issued in India.
- This program is being offered by the participating service establishment only and shall be valid for the period mentioned in these offers.
- The offer in this program will be fulfilled at the merchant’s end only.
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. The Cardmembers are not bound in any manner to participate in these offers and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- American Express is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Cardmembers under these offers. Any disputes with regards to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever regarding the same.
- American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Cardmember under these offers. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offers at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the Terms and Conditions of the existing Cardmember agreement with the Card issuer.
- To receive these offers, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express® Card. No cash alternative is available.
- Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
Milkbasket Terms and Conditions
Offer Construct: Get 2000 additional credit to your Milkbasket account on loading ₹2500 to wallet using American Express Card. Use Promo Code AMEX to avail this offer benefit.
- Offer valid only for new Milkbasket customers.
- The first Top-up should be minimum of Rs. 2500 to avail this offer.
- Cashback of Rs. 2000 will be credited in Milkbasket Wallet.
- Cashback will be credited in 48 Hours from the date of Transaction.
- Offer valid from 2 September 2021 to 2 December 2021.
- Offer cannot be applied manually if user doesn’t use promo code which is: AMEX
- Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer on Milk basket.
- Visit https://www.milkbasket.com/ to check their operating locations.
- Offer is not valid on Emi Transaction.
- Offer also applicable on Supplementary Cards.
- Offer can be availed once per Card/User during offer period.
- Offer is inclusive of taxes.
- For any queries kindly reach out to Milk Basket’s customer care team by writing to email@example.com, response time is 72 hours. The discount is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable.
- If a Cardmember cancels their order paid through credit, it will come back into their account.
- This Offer is not applicable for Addresses which are already registered with Milkbasket.