American Express Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to all American Express Card members whose accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express Card member ("Cardmember") for this Offer means a person holding a personal card issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India. This offer is also valid on American Express Corporate Cards and/or Cards issued by a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express ("Network Cards ") issued in India.
- This program is being offered by the participating service establishment only and shall be valid for the period mentioned in the offer.
- The offer in this programs will be fulfilled at the merchant’s end only.
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. The Cardmembers are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- American Express is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Cardmembers under this offer. Any disputes with regards to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever regarding the same.
- American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Cardmember under this offer. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the Terms and Conditions of the existing Cardmember agreement with the Card issuer.
- To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express® Card. No cash alternative is available. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only
MyChoize Terms and Conditions Offer:
Offer - Flat 20% discount on purchase of Self Drive car rentals with MyChoize (Not applicable on Mychoize Subscription services)
- Offer Period: 10th March’21 to October 29, 2021; both days inclusive.
The availability of the offer is based on the following criteria:
- To avail the Offer discount, Cardmember must make a transaction or purchase using an American Express Card during the offer period.
- Participation in the Offer by the American Express Cardholder/s is on a voluntary basis.
- The American Express Cardholder/s may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
Steps to Avail Offer
- Log on to www.mychoize.com
- Select the 120km/Unlimited package on Mychoize Self Drive Car Rentals
- Use coupon code AMEX20 in coupon code and proceed to payment
- Make your Payment through American Express Card
Terms & Conditions of Offer:
- Offer will be valid on transactions made on the website www.mychoize.com
- The offer is valid for Mychoize Existing as well as new users of Mychoize
- The offer is valid for only Mychoize Car bookings.
- The offer is applicable on Supplementary Cards as well.
- The offer discount will be calculated on the final booking amount exclusive of taxes.
- The Offer is not valid on EMI transactions.
- There are no blackout dates for the offer.
- The offer can be availed multiple times.
- Cars will be booked subject to availability.
- The offer cannot be clubbed with another offer, there are no cash or other alternative available in whole or in part, in relation to the benefit under this offer.
- The offer can be availed on using American Express Card while making the payment for Mychoize Car bookings.
- As per current directive from state govt., Interstate movement of vehicles is not permitted without Govt. approved pass (including approval for return journey).
- Minimum permissible age for renting out a MyChoize car is 21 years and the driving license of the renter should be minimum one year old as on the rental start date
- As per government rules and regulations, few cars may be speed limited to 80 km/hr for your safety.
- Please read the policy on Inter State tax under MyChoize Terms & Conditions for eligible reimbursements.
- In case of any query,, Cardmember can connect with MyChoize’s customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-9512341234