American Express Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to all American Express Cardmembers whose accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express Cardmember (“Cardmember”) for this offer means a person holding a Card, issued either by American Express® or by a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express ("Network Cards ") issued in India.
- This offer is also valid for American Express Corporate Cards issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India.
- This program is being offered by the participating service establishment only and shall be valid for the period mentioned in the offer.
- All the offers in this program will be fulfilled at the merchants’ end only.
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- American Express is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Card members under this offer. Any disputes with regard to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever with regard to the same.
- American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Card member under this offer. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Card member agreement with the Card issuer.
- To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card. No cash alternative is available.
- Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
The Oterra Terms and Conditions Offer:
- Get20% discount on best available rates on rooms
- Get 15% discount on F&B (food and Alcoholic beverages) Outlets Participating – 24@43 (Multi Cuisine, Buffet, Coffee Shop), EAST (Pan Asian cuisine), ALLORO (Italian cuisine) and 46 Ounces (Brew garden)
- The offer is valid for bookings and stays till 31 December, 2022.
- Offer can be availed from the a-la-carte menu/buffet only, not applicable on special packages.
- The offer discount is available on the amount exclusive of taxes.
- There is no maximum limit on discount per transaction.
- The offer is also applicable on supplementary cards.
- The offer can be availed multiple times during the offer period.
- The offer is applicable only on booking through email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling reservation desk 080 3003 0303.
- Cardmember needs to announce the offer while making booking by calling the reservation desk.
- Cancellation charges will be applicable as per the Oterra policy. For non-refundable bookings, no amount will be refunded irrespective of the time of cancellation. Card member’s must refer to their confirmation email or booking voucher to know your plan type.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- There are blackout dates from 11 December 2022 to 31 December 2022.
- For any queries related to the offer, please contact email@example.com or call at 080 3003 0303. Queries related to the offer will be entertained only till 10 days from transaction date.