1. Assuming 95% spends are on eligible categories and 5% spend will be on Insurance category where customer doesn’t get Membership Rewards® points. Effective 1 July 2021 , Cardmember will earn 1 Membership Rewards point on every ₹50 on Fuel and Utilities capped at 5,000 Membership Rewards points and 10,000 Membership Rewards points respectively in a calendar month. Assumed Membership Rewards point value of ₹0.25. Cardmember can also get value upto ₹0.56 per Membership Rewards points under Gold collection.
2. Cardmember earns additional 1,000 Membership Rewards points every month for simply using their card 6 times on transaction of ₹1,000 and above during each calendar month; Assumed Membership Rewards point value of ₹0.25. Cardmember can also get value upto ₹0.56 per Membership Rewards point under Gold collection.
3. Cardmember earns 5X Membership Rewards points under Reward Multiplier platform. Cardmember will get 4 additional Membership Rewards points. For more details on Reward Multiplier, please click here. Assumed Membership Rewards point value of ₹0.25. However, Cardmember can also get value upto ₹0.56 per Membership Rewards point under Gold collection.
4. Cardmember gets cashback of ₹1,500 on Lakme Salons every quarter and we have assumed that card members will utilize this offer every quarter completely.
5. Cardmember gets complimentary room upgrades and $100 hotel credit. Assumed USD 1= ₹73. (Cardmembers can travel the world and unwind at the choicest stays from The Hotel Collection that includes hundreds of curated properties from brands like Hyatt and Hilton Hotels. Cardmember also enjoys additional privileges with their Cardmembership like room upgrades & $100 hotel credit when they stay for two consecutive nights.)
6. We have assumed value 1 Membership Reward point value equivalent to 0.25 paisa. However, if Cardmember is able to accumulate more that 18,000 or 24,000 Membership Reward points on account, they can get higher value up to 0.50 Paisa under the Gold Collection catalogue that we have for Gold Cardmembers.
7. Assuming consistent spends on Card across the year in all months as per the Input shared by Cardmember for above questions.