Priority PassTM Programme:
American Express Gold Corporate Cardmembers enjoy a complimentary membership to the Priority PassTM Programme - a programme that provides access to VIP airport lounges worldwide, regardless of the choice of airline, class of ticket or membership in an airline lounge programme.
American Express Gold Corporate Cardmembers can avail 2 complimentary lounge access in 12 month period of membership under this program (one may additionally access by paying US$32 per person per visit).
There are many benefits to this program for you to enjoy, including:
- Access to over 1200 lounges with handpicked offers from a growing selection of partners
- View airport maps and search for lounges, offers and discounts via the Priority Pass app
- Access lounges by using the Digital Membership CardEnjoy 800+ offers including discounts, upgrades and free gifts with purchases in over 140 airports
Please note that the existing LOUNGE CLUB members have been upgraded to Priority Pass. The concerned cardmembers will be receiving the welcome kits containing Priority Pass membership card and email from Priority Pass with digital pass credentials shortly. With effect from 28 February’21, LOUNGE CLUB membership will stop working and one will have to use Priority Pass membership card (physical/ digital) to access the lounges.
Discounted access across domestic airport lounges:
- Gold Corporate Cardmembers can avail discounted access across domestic airport lounges.
- To access the lounge/s, eligible Corporate Gold Cardmembers must carry their valid, unexpired Corporate Gold Card along with airline ticket/boarding pass for travel on the same day.
Click here to see the list of lounges
Terms and Conditions apply