Use Your Membership Rewards Points at Any of the Puma Outlets .
4 Membership Rewards Points = Inr 1
How to redeem
1.Visit Any of the Puma Outlets.
2. Present your American Express® Card at the time of billing and inform the cashier that you would like to redeem Membership Rewards® Points for
3. Swipe your Card as usual. Your charge slip should state ‘Points Redemption’.
You can also use ‘Points + Pay’ option to charge part of your purchases to your American Express® Card, in case you do not have sufficient Points.
Terms and Conditions
1.Subject to these Terms and Conditions, American Express Card(s) issued by American Express Banking Corp. (“American Express”) in India enrolled in the Membership Rewards® Programme (“Programme”), and whose Card Account(s) are in good standing, are eligible to redeem Membership Rewards Points ("Points") for product/merchandise/service at a participating Merchant store(s) via Point of Sale (“POS”).
2. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the redemption of Points will be awarded to Cardmembers in the form of redemption towards Merchant invoice value, either in part or full, for product/merchandise/service purchased at participating Merchant store(s). Such redemption towards Merchant invoice will be accorded at a specified conversion rate between Points and Indian Rupee (“INR”) value, as determined from time to time by American Express, at its sole discretion.
3. Cardmember must redeem a minimum of 1 Point per redemption at POS.
4. When redeeming your Points for product/merchandise/service, Cardmembers are deemed to be dealing directly with a participating Merchant, and not via American Express. Participating Merchant will determine, at its sole discretion and independent of American Express, (i) price and availability of product/merchandise/service, (ii) offers, promotions and applicable restrictions, (iii) return and/or refund policy, (iv) service charge(s), if any; all of which are subject to change by Merchant without prior notice.
5. Any dispute regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of product/merchandise/service must be addressed by the Cardmembers directly to the Merchant and that American Express shall not entertain any communication in this regard. The product/merchandise/service offered by the Merchant against redemption of Points by Cardmember at POS will be governed by Terms and Conditions of the Merchant and American Express will not be liable in case of any such dispute. For detailed Terms and Conditions of participating Merchants, Cardmember can visit the Merchant’s official website or store.
6. For any refund/return/exchange of product/merchandise/service purchased at the Merchant store, Cardmember must directly deal with the Merchant and such refund/return/exchange will be governed by the Merchant Terms and Conditions. American Express will not refund the redeemed Points to the Cardmember’s Account against any such refund/return/exchange.
7. American Express reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, and its sole discretion, to add/amend or vary any or all of American Express Membership Rewards ‘Pay with Points’ Terms and Conditions.
8. American Express reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, and its sole discretion, to add/remove the facility of redemption of Points at a participating Merchant store POS.
9. All disputes arising out of this programme shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in State of Delhi.
10. American Express Membership Rewards ‘Pay with Points’ Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with American Express Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions available in the “About Programme” section at https://catalogue.membershiprewards.co.in