1. This is a Bata Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) and would be accepted online at www.bata.in and at listed outlets.
2. The person who has the Bata GV / GC Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
3. Do inform the cashier that you plan to use the GV / GC for making payments before billing.
4. Only the listed Bata outlets at its sole discretion accept the GV / GC. Bata may add or remove an outlet without giving any prior notice.
5. A maximum of 7 GV / GC can be used in one bill.
6. This is a ONE time use GV / GC.
7. No Credit note / Refund for the unused amount of the GV / GC will be given.
8. Bata GV / GC CANNOT be revalidated once expired.
9. Bata GV / GC cannot be used during sale.
10. Bata GV / GC cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates. Bata may add or delete any date on its sole discretion.
11. Any dispute related to the GV / GC should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
12. Bata makes full efforts to accept Insta Gift Vouchers (GV) / Gift Card (GC), but on account of any technical / administrative reasons an outlet may refuse to accept the same.
13. If an Insta Gift Voucher (GV) /Gift Card (GC) gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get enabled in 72 hours.
14. The vouchers are valid for 3 months from issuance date.