1. PC Jeweller Gift Card/ e-Gift Card is issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited.
2. The Gift Card/ e-Gift Card can be purchased for variable denomination upto Rs. 1,00,000.
3. Valid Gift Card/ e-Gift Card in its original form has to be presented as a payment option at the time of making a purchase.
4. Multiple transactions can be performed on a Gift Card, e-Gift Card is Only One time Redeemable.
5. A Diamond Jewellery Card can be used to purchase Diamond Jewellery only
6. The E- Gift Card’s will carry a card number and a PIN, which will be used for redemption / validation of the card and the amount. The PC Jeweller E- Gift Card is a bearer's card hence no OTP will be sent to the customer at the time of redemption.
7. The Gift Card/ e-Gift Card may be used at all PC Jeweller stores.
8. The Gift Card / e-Gift Card balance must be used within 3 months of the date of issue.
9. Any unused balance will expire after 3 months from the date of issue.
10. This Gift Card/ e-Gift Card cannot be transferred for balance value or redeemed for cash.
11. This Gift Card/ e-Gift Card is cash equivalent. Qwikcilver, PC Jeweller or their affiliates are not responsible if this Gift Card is lost, stolen or destroyed or used without permission.
12. No refund, replacement or cash back would be considered against the Gift Card/ E-Gift Card.
13. Any defaced, spoiled or cancelled physical Gift Card is termed invalid and shall not be accepted.
14. Any dispute shall be referred to PC Jeweller and the decision of PC Jeweller will be final.
15. Subject to the foregoing, these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi, India.
16. PC Jeweller reserves the entitlement to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any change in these terms and conditions can be viewed on our website.
17. Non-receipt of Gift Card post 7 days of receipt of dispatch confirmation has to be reported immediately or else Qwikcilver, PC Jeweller or their affiliates will not be liable for the misuse of the card.
18. Purchase against the Gift Card will be subject to government prescribed limits for cash purchases.