1. The Starbucks eGift Card is valid for 3 months from the date of issuance
2. The Starbucks eGift Card can be redeemed via the Starbucks® India mobile app across all Starbucks stores in India.
3. Eligibility Criteria To be eligible for the Starbucks Card membership, you should be competent to enter into a contract i.e. you should have attained the age of majority according to the Indian law. Starbucks Card is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by anyone who has not attained the age of majority. Any person under the age of 18, may only use the Starbucks Card under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. Starbucks India eGift card/s bought at Amazon.in cannot be returned/refunded.
5. Starbucks card redeemable across all stores in India only.
6. By using your Starbucks eGift Card, you agree to the mentioned Terms and Conditions. Please ensure that you have read carefully and understood these Terms and Conditions before using your Starbucks Card and also request you to keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your records.