1.Once a e-Gift Voucher is added to an Uber account, it can't be transferred. You can't reload a e-Gift Voucher but you can add as many e-Gift Vouchers as you like with each upto a maximum of Rs 10,000.
2. Valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issuance and shall expire if not availed within the validity period.
3. E-Gift Voucher can only be added through the Uber app; E-Gift Vouchers are redeemable across both Uber and Uber Eats app.
4. E-Gift Vouchers are available within India in cities where Uber or Uber Eats is available.
5. Uber E-Gift Vouchers can also be redeemed partially, as many times as the user wishes to until its balance is consumed or the E-Gift Voucher expires, whichever is earlier.
6. Some in-store and corporate offers may not be valid on this card.
7. Uber E-Gift Vouchers cannot be returned/refunded.
8. This E-Gift Voucher can be redeemed when setting up a new Uber account. Also redeemable on an existing account by applying the code noted on the card to that account.
9. In case you face any issues with Uber, please reach out to Uber support via help.uber.com, or under the help section of the app.
10. No returns and no refunds on e-Gift Vouchers.