1. William Penn e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards are issued by QwikCilver Solutions. QwikCilver is an independent company incorporated under the laws of India, and is the issuer of Gift cards. William Penn e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards can be redeemed both online at www.williampenn.net or .at any of our stores (except Shop-in-Shops).
2. If the order value exceeds the e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards amount, the balance must be paid by Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking wherever relevant.
3. Physical gift cards hold no value until activated with minimum balance of Rs. 500 at an exclusive William Penn store.
4. e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards have a validity of 3 months from the date of issuance.
5. e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or Credit, but are transferable.
6. Physical gift cards can be further reloaded with any additional amount. However, e-gift card cannot be further re-loaded and has to be bought afresh.
williampenn.net/QwikCilver Solutions are not responsible if e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards are lost or stolen.
7. Validity of e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards cannot be extended; new e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards cannot be provided against the expired/unused Gift Cards.
8. In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer (KYC) details are found to be incorrect/ insufficient, QwikCilver Solutions/William Penn retails the right to cancel the e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards issued. For any queries on your gift card, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.