Due to a scheduled maintenance from 16 September 2020 to 17 September 2020, you may not be able to redeem or transfer your Membership Rewards points. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
How to earn points
Malt & Wine Asia
Earn points faster at Malt & Wine Asia with EXTRA from Membership Rewards
Valid at Malt & Wine Asia until 31 January 2021.
A distributor of leading or emerging single malts, fine wines and craft spirits, Malt
& Wine Asia employs a refined and meticulous expertise in offering a discerning
portfolio of brands to the casual drink lover or alcohol connoisseur.
Platinum EXTRA Partner participation ends 31 January 2021.
Shop online at Malt & Wine Asia
- Points will only be awarded at participating outlet(s) stated in the “Contact Us” Tab
- Points will be awarded for every S$1.60 spend as long as your Card Account remains valid and enrolled in Membership Rewards Programme, and provided it remains in good standing and is not cancelled for any reason.
- American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit Card and American Express® Platinum Credit Card issued in Singapore by American Express International, Inc will earn 2 Membership Rewards points and 8 additional Membership Rewards points for every full S$1.60 spent at our Platinum EXTRA Partners in Singapore.
- The Platinum Card® issued in Singapore by American Express International, Inc will earn 2 Membership Rewards points and 8 additional Membership Rewards points for every full S$1.60 spent. 25 Membership Rewards points will be awarded in blocks of S$4 spent on a cumulative basis until the end of every calendar year for spend on eligible purchases up to S$16,000 between 1 February 2020 and 31 January 2021 at Platinum EXTRA Partners in Singapore. All eligible spend in excess of S$16,000, earn 2 Membership Rewards points and receive 8 additional Membership Rewards points for every full S$1.60 spent.
- Participation of merchants is subject to change without prior notice to Card Members. Please refer to americanexpress.com.sg/extrarewards for an updated listing.