1. Corporate Meeting Card (CMC): An annual fee applies. To learn more, contact an American Express representative at 1-855-835-8841.
2. Not all Cards are eligible to get rewards. Terms and limitations vary by Card type.
3. FX International Payments is a service of American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. (“American Express”). This service is not available to consumers. To enroll in the service, your business will be required to complete an application which is subject to review and approval by American Express. For a copy of the application, including terms and conditions, call 1-833-319-7265. Please note that, if someone other than you completes the application to enroll your business in the FX International Payments services, the approval process may be delayed. Also note that, if you choose to fund your payments using a bank account other than the account on file with American Express, your application may also be delayed.
4. FX International Payments incorporates encryption, both for stored data (such as account information) and for payments created and transmitted in real-time. The FX International Payments platform is deployed within American Express’ state of the art data center that features advanced online and offline security and monitoring against internet attacks. FX International Payments implements American Express standards relating to information integrity, transaction security and information security.
5. American Express makes money from currency exchange.
for information about addressing complaints regarding our money services business, lists of our money services business licenses and other disclosures.
NMLS ID #913828