1. Not all products are eligible for rewards.
2. The terms of your financial incentive payment will be governed by your BIP agreement with American Express.
3. Discount will vary based on early payment date selected, supplier creditworthiness and other factors.
4. vPayment can help reduce the risk of fraud with transaction-level controls which allow your company to set a specific date range and pre-authorization amount for payments.
5. Users may be required to enroll their eligible American Express Business, Corporate or Corporate Purchasing Card for virtual payments on the American Express B2B Payments Card Enrollment portal. Users must sign up with one of our participating financial software providers and are subject to their terms. Fees may apply. To learn more, please contact your American Express representative.
6. FX International Payments is a service of American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. (“American Express”). This service is not available to consumers. To enroll in the service, your business will be required to complete an application which is subject to review and approval by American Express. For a copy of the application, including terms and conditions, call 1-833-319-7265.
Please note that, if someone other than you completes the application to enroll your business in the FX International Payments services, the approval process may be delayed. Also note that, if you choose to fund your payments using a bank account other than the account on file with American Express, your application may also be delayed.
7. FX International Payments incorporates encryption, both for stored data (such as account information) and for payments created and transmitted in real-time. The FX International Payments platform is deployed within American Express’ state of the art data center that features advanced online and offline security and monitoring against internet attacks. FX International Payments implements American Express standards relating to information integrity, transaction security and information security.
8. American Express makes money from currency exchange.
for information about addressing complaints regarding our money services business, lists of our money services business licenses and other disclosures.
NMLS ID #913828