If you're at work, chances are right now you're hunched over your laptop surrounded by cables and cords. It's time to regain control of your desk situation with cool technology solutions that will help you breathe a little easier.
We've collected 10 workspace gadgets that will keep you organized. Whether you need a tough monitor mount or a colorful cord corral, you'll find an accessory to fit your needs here.
1. HoverBar for iPad. Why invest in a second monitor when your iPad can do the job? The HoverBar attaches to a number of different surfaces, including monitors, desks, cubicles and cabinets. Its adjustable arm bends to the angle or height of your choice. Price: $79.99
2. Cordies Cable Organizer. Keep those pesky cables untangled with the Cordies Cable Organizer, a minimalistic design that also prevents unplugged cords from slipping under your desk. Price: $9.99
3. Bluelounge Studio Desk. Cables are a necessary evil—for now. But that doesn't mean you have to look at them. The Bluelounge Studio Desk is a desk that stores cords in a hidden drawer, which you can easily access by sliding your desktop. Sneaky! Price: From $599.95
4. mStand 360. Laptop stands are great solutions for improving your posture, but it can be hard to detach the device. The mStand's swivel solution means you can easily share your screen with others nearby, without unhooking everything. Price: $59.90
5. Ergotech Triple Monitor Stand. In need of a serious command center? Lock your triple monitor setup into a sturdy stand like this one from Ergotech. Price: $228.99
6. Humanscale M2 Monitor Arm. Great for medical practices or customer service centers, the Humanscale arm makes it easy to share your monitor's contents with another. Another use is you can install in your fitness room or dorm suite for flexible viewing angles. Price: $310
7. Bondi. This little buddy will follow you wherever you go. Hate to miss an important call or text? Hang your cell on the corner of your monitor or secure it to your belt loop. The Bondi also hangs from your charger, so you don't have to rest your cell on the floor next to the electrical outlet. Price: $15
8. Plug Hub. A combined cord and outlet solution, the Plug Hub lives compactly under your organized desk. Price: $24.99
9. Agtek Clamp Mount. Similar to the HoverBar, the Agtek mount can accommodate more than just your iPad. It also fits Android tablets, portable video players and some GPS units. Price: $49.99
10. Matias One Keyboard. Tired of switching between computer keyboard and touchscreen keypad? Hook up your iPhone to this keyboard, which you can use to type on either device. Simply click a button to switch between the two. Price: $99.95