Perfection is possible for every one of us—no matter what age, color, nationality or level of education.
It is a living experience that we can nurture and intensify when we stretch our wings to fly a little higher. How do we directly experience our perfection, hidden as it is, within everyday appearances? Here are nine steps to a transformed way of being:
1. Awaken to your true identity. All caught up in the same empty routines we mistake for “reality,” we easily lose touch with who we truly are. Stop! You are not an ant, so there is no reason to trek up and down the same path in a boring line when you can simply step aside, lift your head, and smell the roses. In other words, awaken from your unconscious patterns and reconnect with your intelligence.
2. Choose to be the authentic you. Be you because everyone else is taken. There’s no need to worry about the outer world when the inner world is solid. You can experience and radiate perfection only by being yourself. On top of it, practice being present and being real because this will unlock the power within you to attract the same caliber people as well as generate thrilling opportunities in your life.
3. Find the balance between “doing” and “being.” Most of us get caught in the universe of doing and are preoccupied with survival. Both of the universes are equally important and so finding that fine balance between doing and the being will allow you to tap back into your core and fulfill your goals.
4. Get back to play! Our perceptions of reality sometimes remove us from the sense of play. It is time you start playing all over again. Play throughout the day. Play while working on any project or chore. This will, not only improve the outcome, but it will also boost your imagination and creativity and fill you with vital energy.
5. Find your meaning and your purpose. The meaning in life lies in our purpose. The first question you should ask yourself is, “What would I live and die for?” Is it your family, your dreams, or some higher cause? You must find that out because it will ignite the fire within you.
6. Let go of your mind. We tend to live in our minds and forget our bodies. Our bodies energize our minds. Tune into your body, notice the energy level you are at, and work on raising the bar or moving up your chakras. The higher you go, the more you’ll recharge and the faster you’ll calm your mind. Use whatever path works for you—walk in the woods, go for a run, do yoga, play hockey, or meditate.
7. Let fear disappear. Fear should not stop you from moving forward. Instead, it should challenge you. Keep in mind, the monsters are not under the bed—they are in your head. Once you start playing with your monsters and demonstrating your commitment to the game, they’ll disappear.
8. Don’t suppress your feelings. Our feelings give depth and dimension to life. Without contrast, life would be utterly flat. Even negative emotions can be beautiful when consciously experienced. Don’t suppress your feelings and let them all out. Only then will you be able to transform it.
9. Learn to forgive fast. Practice staying away from the game of judgment and evaluation. It doesn’t add value to anyone. When we forgive others, we are actually forgiving and empowering ourselves, because we let go of all the negative energy trapped within our bodies.
Life is a delightful process of going in and out of the realization of perfection much as if we were chasing an elusive butterfly with tattered nets. The further along we go, the more conscious we become, and the more frequent the moments of peak experiences. This path leads to a transformational shift in identity. Then it all seems worthwhile, and celebration of life, along with every moment, becomes second nature.
Audrone Wippich and Phil recently published Awaken Perfection: The Journey of Conscious Revelation. This book explains the transformed landscape in which we all find ourselves today, shows how we can move forward with our lives, and tackles the ultimate questions of who are we, where did we come from, and where are we going. For more information, see Awaken Perfection.