For more information that can help guide your business in researching and securing government contracts, visit OPEN for Government Contracts.
This guide provides a primer on U.S. Government contracting and the benefits of selling to the government. From it you will learn about government spending trends, the market potential for small businesses and how to assess your readiness to sell to the government.
- Specific sections of this guide include:
- What Is Government Contracting?
- Five Reasons to Sell to the Government
- Government Purchasing: A SnapshotÂ
- Placement Agency Finds Success in Government Work
- Voice of Experience
- Business Resources
- Quiz: Assess Your Government
- Contracting Preparedness
- Glossary of Key Terms