Business Class offers an opportunity to connect with other business owners, learn from entrepreneurs and experts, and share ideas and inspiration. Join one of the Business Class events below to hear hard-won lessons, industry insights, and other indispensable notes from the business world. And, check back as new names and dates are being added regularly.
Wednesday, October 20th
|3:00PM ET||Rebecca Minkoff, Co-founder and Creative Director||Live on @AmericanExpressBusiness Instagram|
Missed a Session? You Can Still Catch Up.
- Courtney Adeleye, CEO and Founder of Olbali, has created an online presence that pushed her company to new levels.
- Rosario Dawson and Abrima Erwiah, Co-founders of Studio 189, share how they have been building a sought-after clothing line that promotes and curates authentic African designs.
- Zoe Krislock, CEO of MiniLuxe, helps to redefine the nail industry starting with her team.
- Ben Ford, Chef/Entrepreneur, outlines his journey from head chef to restaurateur of a farm-to-table and gastropub chain.
- Jean Brownhill, CEO and Founder of Sweeten, talks about the innovation behind matching contractors with homeowners.
- Jasmine Crowe, CEO and Founder of Goodr, shares how she built a food waste company to help solve hunger.
- Dawn Dickson-Akpoghene, CEO of PopCom, discusses disrupting the retail tech industry.