Welcome to the final insight guide in our series on helping businesses get the most from social media. The other five guides in this series provide information on how social media can be used as a tool to help companies reach their business goals. To view additional resources, please visit openforum.com/socialmedia.
In this guide, we take an in-depth look at how five business owners are using social media to help you understand what might work for your own business. This guide also includes an expert’s perspective on future trends in social media, and a worksheet to help you with your own social media strategy.
- Cardmember Roundtable: Discussing the Benefits of Social Media, pg. 1
- Anticipating What’s Ahead for Social Media, pg. 5
- Cardmember Profile: Bibby Gignilliat, Parties That Cook® — Social Media Helps Increase Event Attendance and Raise Awareness, pg. 6
- Cardmember Profile: Dan Hobin, G5TM — Solid Social Media Plan Is Key to Success, pg. 8
- Worksheet: Launching Your own Social Media Strategy, pg. 10
For more information on social media, download the complete OPEN Insight Guide: Business Owners Put Social Media to Work or visit OPEN Forum's Social Media Hub.