This guide explains how to find and select a mentor and become a protégé to another business when pursuing government contracting opportunities. It also outlines the qualifications for several federal agency mentor-protege programs.
Learn what you need to become a mentor or protege and how to apply to the mentoring programs sponsored by various organizations. Sections of this guide include:
- Why Consider Mentor-Protege Programs?, pg. 1
- Requirements for Becoming a Protege, pg. 3
- A Mentoring Success Story, pg. 6
- Dos and Don'ts of Finding a Mentor, pg. 7
- Attributes of a Great Protege, pg. 8
- Mentoring Resources, pg. 9
- Worksheet: Steps to Finding a Mentor and Becoming a Protege, pg. 11
- Glossary of Key Terms, pg. 14
Download the full PDF.