WATCH THE PANEL DISCUSSION LIVE on SBTV, Wed. April 1st, 1pm EST.
- Spurred by the confirmation hearing of Karen Mills as the new administrator of the Small Business Administration (SBA), the panel will discuss:
- The state of small business
- What business owners need to know about government programs aimed at helping them
- What nominee Karen Mills and the Obama administration can do to help small business owners pave the road to economic recovery
Insights from OPEN Forum panelists:
- Jeffrey A. Carr, Clinical Associate Professor of Marketing and Entrepreneurship and Executive Director of the Berkley Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at New York University Stern School of Business
- Barbara Kasoff, President and CEO, and Co-Founder, of Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP); co-creator of Give Me 5: Education and Access for Women in Federal Contracts (www.giveme5.com)
- Ken Yancey, CEO of SCORE: Counselors to America’s Small Business
- Sharon Brown, Small business owner representing EOSS, Inc., a New Jersey-based environmental engineering firm; Make Mine a Million $ Business awardee (www.makemineamillion.org)
- John Battelle, Moderator; small business expert and founder and chairman of Federated Media Publishing
Wednesday, April 1?1 - 2 p.m EST.