Cash management is about much more than managing the money your business brings in. It includes invoicing, collections, forecasting and credit, as well as managing the flow of cash into and out of your business.
These age-old tasks tasks take on new meaning in times of constrained customer budgets, tighter credit and limited pricing power. Potentially huge rewards lie ahead for businesses that can streamline processes, take advantage of new tools and act quickly and prudently as the economy continues to improve.
The OPEN Insight Guide: New Rules of Finance provides advice and tips on the new rules of finance. Use it to help improve your cash flow and profits. Sections include:
- The New Rules of Finance
- Financial Management Trends
- The New Rules of Credit Management
- The New Rules of Cash Flow
- Cardmember Profile: Linda Hamilton, Linda Hamilton CPA, LLC: Managing Your Finances in the New Economy
- Financial Management Resources
- Tips to Boost Your Bottom Line