Input gained through these communities can also be used to help improve existing products, refine new product ideas and fine-tune marketing and sales strategies. Moreover, social media provides access to a broader array of voices at little or no cost to your business.
This guide can help you use social media tools to help drive creativity in order to launch new products and services or improve your existing ones, including:
- Use Social Media to Foster Innovation
- Executing Your Social Media Plan to Aid Innovation
- Toolbox: Put Social Media to Work for Innovation
- Cardmember Profile: Julie Goldman, The Original Runner Company — Online Retailer Finds Social Media a Match for Innovation
- Social Media Resources
- Glossary of Social Media Terms
For more information on social media, download the complete OPEN Insight Guide: Use Social Media to Enable Innovation or visit OPEN Forum's Social Media Hub.