Stay 2 nights or more to get CNY550 hotel credit and complimentary daily breakfast at designated Shangri-La properties
Synonymous with luxury and service, Shangri-La Hotels are always a great choice whether you’re traveling for business or leisure.
From October 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020, Eligible Cardmembers can enjoy complimentary daily breakfast for up to two persons and a CNY550 hotel credit# per room per stay when staying two or more consecutive nights at the Flexible Rate^ at the six selected properties shown below.
Participating Shangri-La properties:
# Only one CNY550 hotel credit per room, per stay. Eligible Cardmembers may book up to a maximum of three rooms for this Offer, and must be part of the traveling party.
^ Please visit shangri-la.com or call participating hotels for details.
* At Shangri-La Hotel Xiamen, the CNY550 hotel credit is only applicable to bookings of Horizon Club rooms or above.
Enjoy offers in three easy steps:
|Step 1||book with the Eligible Cards between September 20 2019 to March 28, 2020 at designated Shangri-La webste or call the specific hotel reservation office for stays with minimum two consecutive nights paying the hotel's Flexible Rate between October 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020. BOOK NOW|
|Step 2||Enter your Card details and the promotion code “AX1920".|
|Step 3||The credit can only be used to pay for the cost of room accommodation, which will be deducted at the time of check-out from the Eligible Cardmember’s folio.
Booking Period : September 20, 2019 to March 28, 2020
Stay Period : October 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020
Blackout dates apply, please check with participating hotels for details.
Centurion® Card, The Platinum Card® or American Express® Platinum Credit Card
1. The complimentary breakfast and CNY550 hotel credit offer (“Offer”) shall be granted to Eligible Cardmembers for stays between October 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020 when booking is made between September 20, 2019 and March 28, 2020 (“Promotion Period”) at participating hotels and full payment is settled by any of the Eligible Cards.
2. The Offer is available to Basic and Supplementary Cards of Centurion® Card, The Platinum Card® or American Express® Platinum Credit Card issued by American Express International, Inc. ("American Express") in Hong Kong (“Eligible Cards”, such Cardmembers, “Eligible Cardmembers”).
3. To enjoy the Offer, advance reservation is required and subject to availability. Eligible Cardmembers must book with the promotion code “AX1920” via designated Shangri-La wesbite (www.shangri-la.com/en/offer-detail/global/ax1920/?promotion_code=AX1920) or contact the specific hotel reservations office directly.
4. Eligible Cardmembers must stay a minimum of two consecutive nights paying the hotel’s Flexible Rate to receive the Offer.
5. Complimentary daily breakfast is for a maximum of 2 persons per room during the stay.
6. Cardmembers are eligible for only one CNY550 hotel credit per room, per stay. The credit can only be used to pay for the cost of room accommodation, which will be deducted at the time of check-out from the Eligible Cardmember’s folio. Credit cannot be carried over to another stay, is not redeemable for cash, and expires at check-out. Credit is non-exchangeable and non-refundable and is applied in China Yuan (CNY).
7. Available room types and black-out dates vary according to each property, and are subject to change. For enquiries, please contact the specific hotel reservations office directly.
8. Full payment must be made with the Eligible Cards upon check-out.
9. The complimentary breakfast and CNY550 hotel credit offer are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. There is no refund on any unused items.
10. Eligible Cardmembers may book up to a maximum of three rooms for this Offer, and must be part of the travelling party.
11. Any back-to-back stays within 24 hours will be taken as one qualifying stay only.
12. The Offer cannot be combined with other offers or programmes unless indicated.
13. Hotel cancellation policies apply, as determined by each participating hotel. Please contact the individual hotel for full details.
14. All room rates are charged at the Flexible Rate on a per room, per night basis, single or double occupancy and subject to local taxes and service charge.
15. “Flexible Rate” is a specific industry-defined rate type and varies according to the time of purchase for the same room type and stay period, is unrestricted, non-qualified and excludes discounts or negotiated rates not available to the general public, including, but not limited to: membership, corporate, government, promotional, group, packages, unpublished, prepaid, heavily restricted or rates only available on auction websites.
16. All charges are payable upon check-out in the local currency. Where a conversion into local currency is required, the conversion rate will be that of the hotel’s own conversion rate as of the day of check-out.
17. The Offer is not valid for groups or conventions.
18. Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited is solely responsible for all products, services, consultations and advice offered to Cardmembers. American Express is not the provider of any of these products and/or services herein and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same.
19. American Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any of the products/services, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. American Express and Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions, suspend or terminate the Offer at any time without prior notice
21. Should any dispute arise, the decision of American Express and Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited shall be final and conclusive.
22. In case of inconsistency between English and Chinese versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.