Grand Hyatt Hong Kong HK$2,000 Dining Gift Cards (“Dining Gift Card”) Terms and Conditions:
1. Each Dining Gift Card is valid until the expiry date printed at the front of the card.
2. Each Dining Gift Card is valid for the value stated on the front of the card and can be utilized to settle the payment of food and/or beverage (dine-in only) at participating restaurants during specific meal periods at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong.
3. The Dining Gift Card must be presented at participating restaurants in order to enjoy the offer by the Cardmember.
4. Each HK$1,000 spent in a single transaction entitles the Cardmember to use one Dining Gift Card of HK$500 only. Each HK$400 spent in a single transaction entitles the Cardmember to use one Dining Gift Card of HK$200 only. A maximum total of HK$1,000 worth of Dining Gift Card can be used for each transaction, provided that transaction is for the total amount of at least HK$2,000.
5. Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance with the restaurants directly.
6. The Cardmember must be one of the diners.
7. Payment must be made in full with The Platinum Card® under the Cardmember's name.
8. Black-out dates apply at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong in all participating restaurants: January 1, January 24-28 and February 14, 2020 (subject to change without prior notice).
9. The Dining Gift Card is not applicable for 10% service charge, special events, banquets, meetings, weddings, private events, take awayservices, private room charges, room service, tobacco & cigars, corkage, ticket sales, special menus, wine dinners, guest chef promotions, tea charges (at One Harbour Road), special promotional items as defined by the hotel.
10. The Dining Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with Year Round Offer, other special offers, cash and dining vouchers, Club at the Hyatt benefits or any other membership benefits.
11. The Dining Gift Card can be utilized once only and has no cash value. The Dining Gift Cards are non-transferable and may not bereproduced, copied, purchased, sold or otherwise transferred for monetary value.
12. The Dining Gift Card is applicable to a maximum of 12 persons per table, inclusive of the Cardmember.
13. Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is solely responsible for all products, services, consultations and advice offered to Cardmembers. American Express International, Inc. ("American Express") is not the provider of any of these products and/or services herein and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same.
14. American Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any of these products and/or services,except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. American Express and Grand Hyatt Hong Kong reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
16. In case of disputes, the decision of American Express and Grand Hyatt Hong Kong shall be final.
17. If the English version of these Terms and Conditions does not conform to the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.