1. Payment must be made with The Platinum Card® from American Express to enjoy the offers.
2. Respective offer under the Program is valid only for reservation within respective booking period and respective trip completion date. Offers vary by Cruise and are subject to availability. For full list of privileges and offers, please contact The Platinum Travel Service.
3. All benefits are per booking based on two people sharing accommodation and applicable to cruises of over six days on qualifying accommodation, ships and destinations.
4. Consecutive voyages will be treated as one booking and one credit will be applied.
5. Booking must be made through The Platinum Travel Service and paid by The Platinum Card.
6. Offers and benefits are non-transferable, non-combinable and not redeemable for cash, valid for new bookings only.
7. All bookings and privileges are subject to availability and subject to partners Terms and Conditions.
8. Cruise partners and benefits are subject to change without notice.
9. General Terms and Conditions apply.
10. American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) is not the provider of the services or related goods, pursuant to this offer, and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same. American Express will also not be liable to Cardmembers, in relation to the services or related goods provided pursuant to this offer.
11. American Express and the participating partners reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
12. Should any dispute arise, the decision of American Express and the participating partners shall be final.
13. If the English version of this terms and conditions does not conform to the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.