World Trade Centre Club Hong Kong Benefit Terms and Conditions:
1.This benefit is applicable to Basic Cardmembers and Supplementary Cardmembers of The Platinum Card® only.
2. This benefits allows Platinum Card members to enjoy dining facilities at World Trade Centre Club ("The Club") and its Happy Valley and Shatin Raceboxes at the member's rate.
3. Terms on use and access to Club facilities and properties are subject to The Club's terms and conditions.
4. Happy Valley and Shatin Raceboxes access is subject to contract renewal between The Club and The Hong Kong Jockey Club of the 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 racing seasons.
5. To book and enjoy the privileges or benefits provided by The Club. Platinum Card members must accumulate a total spending of HK$50,000 or above on the Platinum Card account within the 6-month period preceding each booking. For this purpose, the spending from the Basic Cardmember and the Supplementary Cardmembers under the same account will be counted in aggregate.
6.Should the cardmember's total spend be less than HK$50,000 on the Platinum Card account within the 6-month period preceding the booking date, the cardmember will not be eligible to book and enjoy the privileges or benefits provided by The Club.
7. Bookings must be made through The Platinum Card Service and all bookings are subject to availability.
8. To enjoy the privileges or benefits provided by The Club. Platinum Card members must present The Platinum Card and Make Payment for all charges incurred in The Club with The Platinum Card (where applicable).
9. Platinum Card members' access to club facilities and properties are subject to the discretion of The Club.
10. The Club is solely responsible for all products, services, consultations and advice offered to The Platinum Card members. American Express International. Inc. ("American Express") is not the provider of these products and/or services herein and makes no representation of warranty in relation to the same.
11. American Express and The Club reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
12. In case of disputes, the decision of American Express and The Club Shall be final.
13. If the English version of these terms and conditions does not conform to the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.