1. 51 credit-free days: Actual credit-free period will vary based on the date of charge and the billing cycle cut-off date.
2. No pre-set spending limits: No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors, including current spending patterns, your payment history, credit records, and financial resources known to us.
3. Business Travel Insurance: The plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited, American Express International, Inc. does not act as an agent or fiduciary for you, and American Express International, Inc. may act on behalf of the insurance provider, as permitted by law. Exclusions and limitations apply. Please refer to your Travel Protector plan for details.
4. Global Assist Hotline: You must arrange all medical and visitor transportation. As the Global Assist Hotline is an assistance service, we cannot reimburse you for expenses you incur on your own. Please refer to the Global Assist Summary of Coverage for additional details and restrictions.
5. Worldwide Customer Care Services: To activate the service, please log in your Online Services account or call the number on the back of your Card.
6. Corporate cash: Requires Company participation and Cardmember enrolment. Subject to Terms and Conditions.
7. Corporate Asia Miles: Corporate Asia Miles is managed and operated by Asia Miles Ltd (AML) and participation is subject to the Corporate Asia Miles terms and conditions – Large Companies / Mid-sized Companies. The Company must authorize an administrator with a specific email address to access the Corporate Asia Miles account and redeem awards on the Company’s behalf. The Company must provide a copy of the authorized email address to American Express. Asia Miles enrolment is automatic on approval of your American Express Cathay Pacific Corporate Card account. The Company will earn Asia Miles on all Cathay Pacific tickets and infight transactions purchased on the American Express Cathay Pacific Corporate Card.
8. Card Members Rewards: An annual Card Member rewards program fee applies. Enrolment is not automatic and subject to Company approval. Asia Miles is managed and operated by Asia Miles Ltd (AML) and participation in Asia Miles is subject to the Asia Miles terms and conditions set out at www.asiamiles.com. You must be an Asia Miles member to earn and redeem Asia Miles. Your employer must confirm your eligibility to enroll in the Card Member rewards program where you’ll earn Asia Miles for spending on your Corporate Card. An annual fee currently HK$400 applies and is only open to individuals. Asia Miles will be transferred each month to your Asia Miles account - please refer to your monthly Card statement for a summary of Asia Miles earned and transferred. For all Asia Miles balance enquiries or to redeem Asia Miles, visit www.asiamiles.com.