1. 51 credit-free days: Actual credit-free period will vary based on the date of charge and the billing cycle cut-off date.
2. No pre-set spending limits: No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors, including current spending patterns, your payment history, credit records, and financial resources known to us.
3. Global Assist Hotline: You must arrange all medical and visitor transportation. As the Global Assist Hotline is an assistance service, we cannot reimburse you for expenses you incur on your own. Please refer to the Global Assist Summary of Coverage for additional details and restrictions.
4. Worldwide Customer Care Services: To activate the service, please log in your Online Services account or call the number on the back of your Card.
5. Corporate cash: Requires Company participation and Cardmember enrolment. Subject to Terms and Conditions.
6. Membership Rewards: Before using your Card or enrolling in Membership Rewards, please make contact with your company’s Corporate Card Program Administrator to find out about your Company’s Corporate Card program policies and procedures. Enrolment is not automatic and an enrolment fee is applicable. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program.