- Information on how to enter and information on prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is only open to holders of American Express Cards issued in Hong Kong by American Express International, Inc. ("American Express"), and credit cards bearing the American Express name, brand or logo issued by its licensees in Hong Kong. Cardmembers who hold an US Dollar American Express Card, American Express Corporate Card or American Express Gold Corporate Card and Business Travel Account issued in Hong Kong by American Express International, Inc., and all American Express Cards issued outside of Hong Kong are not eligible to enter. Promotion commences on May 1 2008 and ends on October 31 2008 ("Promotion Period").
- Every Card transaction in the retail, lodging or the restaurant industry in Hong Kong debited to an American Express Card account during the Promotion Periods stated below will automatically represent one entry in the "Spend & Win" Cardmember Lucky Draw ("Lucky Draw").
Promotion Period :
First round : May 1 2008 to July 31 2008
Second round : August 1 2008 to October 31 2008
The total transactions of participants will be retrieved at the end of each round of the Promotion Periods and entered into the Lucky Draw.
- Each Cardmember is only eligible for a maximum of one prize for each round of the Lucky Draw. Any Cardmember being drawn as a winner more than one time in the Lucky Draw will be eligible only for the first-drawn prize.
- The first round of Lucky Draw will be held on August 27, 2008 and the results will be published on September 5, 2008 in The Standard and Sing Tao Daily. The second round of Lucky Draw will be held on November 26, 2008 and the results will be published on December 5, 2008 in The Standard and Sing Tao Daily.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- American Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- American Express reserves the sole discretionary right to terminate the "Spend & Win" Lucky Draw or amend the terms and conditions herein at any time without any prior notice.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit, goods or services in kind. All prizes must be claimed by the date stated in the notification letter or prize redemption letter. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not collect the prize at the time stipulated by American Express, then the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Terms and conditions set out in the prize redemption letter will apply. In case any listed prizes are not available or discontinued, American Express reserves the right to replace it with a product or service of similar kind and value.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Lucky Draw, draw results and mechanics or disposition of the prizes shall be resolved by American Express in its absolute discretion.
- If there are any differences between the English language text of these Terms and Conditions and the Chinese language text, the English language text, for all intents and purposes, shall prevail.