- Cardmember will enjoy a total of 5 Membership Rewards points (including 2 points earned under the Membership Rewards Turbo Program for Turbo enrollees or 1 point earned under the Membership Rewards Basic Program for the Platinum Credit Card Basic Program enrollees), subject to the spending cap for the Turbo Program. There is no spending cap on the points earned under the Basic Program, and the remaining bonus points earned under the extra 5 Membership Rewards points offer.
- Extra 5 Membership Rewards points offer is NOT applicable to Membership Rewards Basic Program enrollees (except American Express Platinum Credit Card), Corporate Card, American Express network cards issued by other banks e.g. DBS/Standard Chartered/AEON/Citibank and Co-brand cards issued with Cathay Pacific Airways, Cheung Kong.
- Extra 5 Membership Rewards points offer is not applicable to Interest-Free Installment Plan for the extra 5 Membership Rewards points Bonus Partners.
- American Express International Inc. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of American Express International Inc. shall be final.
- The terms herein are supplemental and shall form part of the American Express Membership Rewards Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.