If you'd prefer a Card without any rewards, other features or a Cardmembership fee, an alternative option is available – the Basic Card, please note, the Basic International Currency Card is not available to people whose main residence or payment bank is in Singapore.
1. Travel Protection Benefits: Terms and Conditions apply. Full details of the travel protection benefits currently available can be found in the Terms and Conditions available in the links below. Please read this to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply.
(1) American Express Services Europe Limited (AESEL) is the relevant Card Issuer in respect of Cardmembers who apply for the UK issued American Express ICC Card. Applicants must be 18 or over. Subject to status. American Express Services Europe Limited has its registered office at Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Where American Express Services Europe Limited cards are issued in the UK but obtained within the European Economic Area, local rules may apply to the way that it conducts its business which can be enforced by that country's applicable regulatory authority.
(2) Important note: American Express International Inc (AEII) is the relevant Card Issuer in respect of Cardmembers who apply for the Singaporean issued American Express ICC Card: American Express International Inc (AEII), 20 (West) Pasir Panjang Road #08-00 Mapletree Business City, Singapore 117439. Incorporated with Limited Liability in the State of Delaware, U.S.A.
For further details regarding the Travel Benefits, please click on the link below:- Green Card Gold Card Platinum Card Green Small Business Card Gold Small Business Card
2. Partner Programmes: Terms and conditions apply for each individual partner program, are subject to change from time to time and are subject to space availability. Some partner programs require enrolment.
3. No Pre-Set Spending Limit: This does not mean however that there is an unlimited spending facility on the card. Each transaction is approved based on the expense level and credit history of all of your accounts established with us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and/or licensees, as well as on your credit history with other financial institutions and your personal resources and income known by us. Provided your account is settled in full and on time each month, you can usually spend as much as you have shown us you can afford. Proof of resources and security may be required.
4. Membership Rewards Programme: Points cannot be earned on the following charges: Membership Rewards® points cannot be earned on the following charges: Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, American Express Travellers' Cheque purchases, Foreign Exchange transactions, interest, any spending in excess of your credit limit, charges for returned payments, late payments or referral charges, and other account charges. All rewards are subject to availability and supplier restrictions. American Express may, without notice, withdraw or substitute any reward for another reward of comparable value and nature. Taxes remain payable for flights and other local taxes may apply.
Review the Account Terms and Conditions and retain a copy for your records.
American Express International US Dollar and Euro Cards are issued from the United Kingdom and are serviced in English.
Details can be found on the UK Financial Services Register. Please be aware that for American Express Cards issued in the UK and obtained within the European Economic Area, the conduct of business activities will be regulated by that country's insurance regulator
Back to top