1. Welcome Gift is available only in the 1st year on payment of the annual fee and on spending INR 10,000 within 90 days of cardmembership. With effect from 20th October 2014, you will no longer earn Membership Rewards Points on your American Express Gold Card for all your spending on Insurance With effect from 1st July 2021, you will earn 1 Membership Rewards Points on every INR 50 on Utility (electricity, water and gas bills) payments capped to 10,000 Membership Rewards in a calendar month on your American Express Gold Card. Utility services includes providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations, public housing societies and apartment associations. You will also earn 1 Membership Rewards on every INR 50 on Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) which is capped to 5,000 MR points in a calendar month on your American Express Gold Card. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Telecommunications includes providers of landline phones, mobile phones, internet services, cable, and other pay TV services, and calling cards. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs).
2. You will receive the welcome gift within 6-8 weeks of payment of annual fee and upon spending INR 50,000 in first 2 months of Cardmembership.
3. 24,000 Points / 24 Karat Gold Collection:
- Taj Voucher worth ₹14,000
- Tanishq Voucher worth ₹10,000
- Croma Voucher worth ₹9,000
- Flipkart Voucher worth ₹9,000
- Amazon Voucher worth ₹9,000
- Shoppers Stop Voucher worth ₹11,000
- Vistara Voucher worth ₹11,000
18,000 Points / 18 Karat Gold Collection
- Taj Voucher worth ₹9,000
- Amazon Voucher worth ₹7,000
- Croma Voucher worth ₹7,000
- Flipkart Voucher worth ₹7,000
- Shoppers Stop Voucher worth ₹8,000
- Bigbasket Voucher worth ₹8,000
- Myntra Voucher worth ₹8,000
4. This means that your charges are approved basis your spending pattern, financials, credit record and account history. Please note that ‘no pre-set limit’ does not mean your spending is unlimited
5. Ask and it’s done by Platinum Concierge
– Assistance with locating or sourcing goods/services at home or abroad
– Assistance with personal arrangements while at home or abroad
– Organising events on personal occasions
– Dining reservations
– Golf bookings
– Gift and flower delivery
– Movie and theatre ticket bookings
– Reservations for 'By Invitation Only' events.
And much more.
6. Points Calculator Points Accumulated
Bonus Points on using your Card 6 times a month* 12,000 Points
First Year Card Renewal^^ 5,000 Points
Total 17,000 Points
Points earned on regular spending 7,000 Points
Total 24,000 Points
* You will earn 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points when you complete 6 transactions worth ₹1,000 or more in month on your American Express Gold Card.
# Points earned on eligible purchase of ₹3,50,000 where you earn 1 Membership Rewards Point on every ₹50 spent. You do not earn any Membership Rewards Points for your spending on insurance and cash transactions. Fuel include petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies(OMCs). Other utility services include providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, State, municipal organizations; public housing societies and apartment associations.
^^ These Points will be credited to your Account after 90 days post the Card renewal month. Applicable on payment of renewal fee.## This is effective 1st November, 2019
** The value mentioned is generic & indicative based on the average usage by the existing Platinum Cardmembers.