You can maximize the PAYBACK Points earned on your American Express PAYBACK Credit Card by following simple steps:
Swipe & Earn.
• Use the NEW American Express PAYBACK Credit Card to pay for all your purchases.
• 3 Payback Points for every1 Rs.100 spent except for spend at Fuel, Utilities, Insurance and Cash Transactions.
Boost your Rewards.
• You can continue to use your PAYBACK membership card in stores and online to get additional PAYBACK points at PAYBACK partner brands*
• You can boost your PAYBACK points by giving the PAYBACK number details at the back of your New American Express PAYBACK Credit Card
• You can quote your mobile number to the cashier and get your PAYBACK Points^
* At HPCL outlets, there is no need to show your PAYBACK Membership Card, just swipe your American Express PAYBACK Credit Card and along with points from American Express, points from HPCL will also be credited automatically.
If you require a PAYBACK membership card, you can get the same by contacting PAYBACK Customer service on the number given at the back of your New American Express PAYBACK Credit Card.
^ To enable Mobile Identifier feature, SMS LINK to 9212146468, from the mobile number that you want to link.
The mobile identification process is only available at select stores.
1. With effect from 20th October 2014, you will no longer earn PAYBACK Points on your American Express Card for all your spending on fuel, insurance and utility (electricity, water and gas bills) payments. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Utility services includes providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations, public housing societies and apartment associations.