American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card
Second Year onwards : Rs. 4,500 plus applicable taxes
BONUS MEMBERSHIP REWARDS POINTS
ADDITIONAL REWARDS ON CARD RENEWAL
AMERICAN EXPRESS EMI
Earn 1 Membership Rewards® Point for every2 Rs. 50 spent except for spend on Fuel, Insurance, Utilities, Cash Transactions and EMI conversion at Point of Sale2.
- Taj voucher worth Rs. 14,000
- Tanishq voucher worth Rs. 10,000
- Statement Credit worth Rs. 9,000
- Taj Voucher worth Rs. 9,000
- American Express Domestic Travel e-voucher worth Rs. 7,0005
- Amazon e-voucher worth Rs. 7,000
- Statement Credit worth Rs. 6,000
- 24X7 Card Related Assistance
- Dispute Resolution
- Zero lost Card liability
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Two Supplementary Membership Rewards® Credit Cards at no additional cost
- I/We confirm that I / supplementary card applicant/s is a Resident Indian as defined under the Income Tax Act of India and hereby declare that I/We will notify American Express Banking Corp. if there is a change in the residential status.
- I understand American Express Cards are currently issued to residents of Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Indore, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Surat & Vadodra subject to conditions.
- I have a Personal Annual Income of Rs. 6 Lakhs and above (in case of Self Employed or Salaried).
- I am over 18 years of age
- I have an Indian or multinational bank’s savings or current account in India
- I have a good credit history and no payment defaults
- I have a current/permanent residential address in India
- If self-employed: My company has been trading for more than 12 months
Ready to Apply
2.You will not earn Membership Rewards Points on your American Express Card for all your spending on fuel, insurance and utility (electricity, water and gas bills) payments. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Utility services includes providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations, public housing societies and apartment associations.
Effective March 15, 2020, you will not earn Membership Rewards Points on any EMI option selected from a merchant’s website e.g. online shopping with Amazon or Flipkart etc. and on any EMI option selected at Merchant’s terminal e.g. a Chip and PIN transaction at Croma retail store etc. At the same time, you will continue to earn Membership Rewards Points on all EMI transactions through American Express® SafeKey and on all EMI conversions done post purchase.
3. 0% Convenience fee on fuel purchase at HPCL for transactions less than Rs. 25,000 and 0.3% Convenience fee on fuel purchases per transaction is applicable for all transactions of Rs. 25,000 and above
4. For latest options available under Gold collection please check here.
5. American Express Domestic Travel Online Voucher availed under 18K Gold collection must be redeemed by 31st December 2020.
- Additional Membership Rewards Points for simply using the Card
- Enjoy greater Flexibility in spending with
'no pre-set limit'.
- Redeem Points from the fabulous 18 and 24 Karat Gold Collection
- Enjoy exciting discounts on dining, travel, car rental and shopping
- Travel and shopping benefits worth ₹15,000
- Enjoy 1 complimentary visit per quarter in a year at select airport lounges
- Up to 10% Cashback of ₹5,000 on OnePlus every month
- Taj, SeleQtions and Vivanta Hotels Experiences Gift Card worth Rs. 10,000
- Enjoy privileges at Taj, SeleQtions and Vivanta Hotels and Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Complimentary access to leading Golf courses in India
- Complimentary access to American Express lounges and other domestic lounges across India.
- Get special health and wellness benefits from Max Healthcare