American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card
Second Year onwards : Rs. 4,500 plus applicable taxes
BONUS MEMBERSHIP REWARDS POINTS
Monthly Spend Milestone
ADDITIONAL REWARDS ON CARD RENEWAL
AMERICAN EXPRESS EMI
- Taj voucher worth Rs. 14,000
- Shoppers Stop voucher worth Rs. 11,000
- Vistara voucher worth Rs. 11,000
- Tanishq voucher worth Rs. 10,000
- Amazon voucher worth Rs. 9,000
- Croma voucher worth Rs. 9,000
- Flipkart voucher worth Rs. 9,000
- Taj voucher worth Rs. 9,000
- Shoppers Stop voucher worth Rs. 8,000
- Myntra voucher worth Rs. 8,000
- Amazon voucher worth Rs. 7,000
- Croma voucher worth Rs. 7,000
- Flipkart voucher worth Rs. 7,000
- 24X7 Card Related Assistance
- Dispute Resolution
- Zero lost Card liability
- Emergency Card Replacement
- I/We confirm that I / supplementary card applicant/s is a Resident Indian as defined under the Income Tax Act of India and hereby declare that I/We will notify American Express Banking Corp. if there is a change in the residential status.
- I understand American Express Cards are currently issued to residents of Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Indore, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodra, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Nasik, Trivandrum and Mysuru subject to condition.
- I have a Personal Annual Income of Rs. 6 Lakhs and above (in case of Self Employed or Salaried).
- I am over 18 years of age
- I have an Indian or multinational bank’s savings or current account in India
- I have a good credit history and no payment defaults
- I have a current/permanent residential address in India
- If self-employed: My company has been trading for more than 12 months
2.You will not earn Membership Rewards Points on your American Express Card for all your spending on fuel, insurance and utility (electricity, water and gas bills) payments. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Utility services includes providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations, public housing societies and apartment associations.
Effective March 15, 2020, you will not earn Membership Rewards Points on any EMI option selected from a merchant’s website e.g. online shopping with Amazon or Flipkart etc. and on any EMI option selected at Merchant’s terminal e.g. a Chip and PIN transaction at Croma retail store etc. At the same time, you will continue to earn Membership Rewards Points on all EMI transactions through American Express® SafeKey and on all EMI conversions done post purchase.
3. 0% Convenience fee on fuel purchase at HPCL for transactions less than Rs. 5,000 and 1% Convenience fee on fuel purchases per transaction is applicable for all transactions of Rs. 5,000 and above
4. For latest options available under Gold collection please check here.