More Rewards American Express Card
American Express® Terms and Conditions
- This offer is open to all American Express Card members whose accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express Card member ("Card member") for the purpose of this offer means a person holding a card issued by American Express® in India.
- This offer is also valid for American Express Corporate Cards issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India.
- This offer is valid for Cards issued by a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express (“Network Cards”) issued in India.
- This programme is being offered by the participating service establishment only and shall be valid for the period mentioned in the offer.
- All the offers in this programme will be fulfilled at the merchants’ end only.
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- American Express is neither responsible for availability of goods/services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Cardmembers under this offer. Any disputes with regard to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever with regard to the same.
- American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Cardmembers under this offer. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Cardmembers agreement with the Card issuer.
- To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card. No cash alternative is available.
- Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
- This offer is subject to partner terms and conditions.
Arbor Brewpub Offer Terms and Conditions
- 15% instant discount on a minimum transaction of Rs.2000 or above on all Food & Soft Beverages with Arbor Brewpub restaurants.
- This offer is valid from 10th October’19 to 18th March’20.
- The discount is available on the amount exclusive of taxes.
- There is no capping to the maximum discount that can be availed per transaction.
- There is no upper limit on number of times each Cardmember can avail the offer.
- This discount cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offers and promotions like corporate discount, Zomato Gold, EazyDiner, Happy hours. Also, the offer will not be valid on any special deals extended by the restaurant.
- This offer shall be valid only on a-la-carte menu prices.
- Cardmembers are required to announce the offer at the restaurant before bill generation.
- All disputes relating to billing, offer, services etc shall be resolved at the outlet level only.
- The Cardmembers needs to keep and present the receipt in case of any non-fulfilment related concern.
- There are no blackout dates.
- Cardmembers can contact individual restaurants for queries pertaining to the offers. Queries related to the offer will be entertained only till 15 days from the transaction date.
- The discount offer can be availed at restaurant mentioned below:
3rd Allied Grande Plaza, No. 8, Magrath Rd, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
ARBOR BREWING COMPANY
HOUSE NO 818 SURVEY NO 33 1A, DHARGAL PERNEM NORTH GOA, BARDEZ-403513.