More Rewards American Express Card
Terms and Conditions
- Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance to the British Airways Executive Club terms and conditions which can be found online at https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/terms-and-conditions
- Membership Rewards point transfers must be made in increments of 600 points with a minimum transfer requirement of 1,200 points for each transfer. At the regular redemption rate, 1000 Membership rewards points = 500 Avios. From 12:00:00 am IST on Nov 1,2019 until 11:59:59 Dec 31, 2019, when you transfer Membership rewards points to Avios you will receive 25% more Avios on the total number of Membership rewards points transferred.
- For example, if you transfer 1,000 Membership Rewards points to Avios, you will be credited a total of 625 Avios. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive Bonus Avios to your British Airways Executive Club Account. You must be a British Airways Executive Club member in order to receive Avios points. If you are not already an existing British Airways Executive Club member, you can enroll into the program at https://www.britishairways.com/travel/execenrol/public/en_in. Avios are subject to British Airways Executive Club’s terms and conditions. For more information please visit ba.com.
- Reward flights and cabin upgrades are subject to availability. Taxes, fees and charges apply.
A maximum of 900,000 Membership Rewards Points per account can be transferred per calendar year (January to December).
- Once Membership Rewards Points have been transferred to the British Airways Executive Club program, they cannot be reversed or cannot be redeemed in cash.
- Cardmembers may raise their queries pertaining to this offer before 15th Feb 2020.
- The points can be transferred to the Basic CMs Avios account only and cannot be transferred to someone else.
- Card member can transfer their points using the link click here
American Express Terms & Conditions
- The offer is open to select American Express® Proprietary Consumer & Corporate Card members whose accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express Cardmember ("Cardmember") for the purpose of this offer means a person holding a Card with FTO/GFTO tier, issued by American Express Banking Corp. (American express Gold card/ The American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card/ The American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card/ The American Express Gold Credit Card/ The American Express Membership Reward Credit Card/ The American Express Platinum Card/ The American Express Centurion Card/The American Express Gold Corporate Card/ The American Express Green Corporate Card/ The American Express Platinum Corporate Card)
- These offers are being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any
manner to participate in these offers and any such participation is purely voluntary.
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other conversion offer that British Airways is running.
Member must exercise due diligence in understanding the specific terms that may be applicable to such promotion.
- American Express in its sole discretion reserves the right to alter and /or terminate these offers at any time.
- Any dispute under this promotion will be subject to the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
- To be eligible to receive these offers, all Card accounts linked to an enrollee's Membership Rewards program account must not be canceled, past due or have a return payment at the time of point redemption.
- American Express is neither responsible for availability of goods/services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Cardmembers under this offer. Any disputes with regard to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever with regard to the same.
- American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Cardmember under this offer. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Cardmember agreement with the Card issuer.
Please click here for the American Express Membership Rewards Terms & Conditions
For every Points transfer, a nominal transfer fee of Rs.250 (plus applicable GST) would be levied for all American Express Cards except American Express Centurion Card, American Express Platinum Card, American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card, American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card and American Express Platinum Corporate Card.