More Rewards American Express Card
American Express® Terms and Conditions
- This offer is open to all American Express Cardmembers whose accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express Cardmember ("Cardmember") for this Offer means a person holding a Card issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India.
- This offer is not valid for American Express Corporate Cards issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India and/or Cards issued by a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express ("Network Cards ") issued in India.
- The offer in this program will be fulfilled at the merchant’s end only.
- The offer would be valid on above mentioned Cards issued in India only.
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Cardmembers are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- American Express is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Cardmembers under this offer. Any disputes with regard to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever with regard to the same.
- American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Cardmember under this offer. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the Terms and Conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and Conditions of the existing Cardmember Agreement with the Card issuer.
- To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card. No cash alternative is available.
- Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
- This offer is subject to partner Terms and Conditions.
Partner Terms and Conditions
- Get flat 35% off on Master and Certification Courses
- The offer is valid from 15 April 2020 to 31st December 2020
- The above offer can only be availed on https://www.edureka.co/?utm_source=amex_website&utm_medium=amex&utm_campaign=amex using Promo Code: EDUAMEX at the checkout page
- The offer is valid only on Self-Paced, Certification and Master courses only.
- The offer is not valid on PGP courses (Post Graduate Programs)
- Offer not applicable on EMI transactions.
- The offer is applicable on the Pre- taxes rate.
- The offer also applicable on Supplementary Cards as well.
- The offer can be availed only once per card during the offer period.
- Cardmember will get a maximum benefit of 35% of the Cart value per card, per transaction during the offer period.
- The offer cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing promotion on the website.
- Cardmembers can claim for refunds within 3 days from registration. The Refund policy stands null, in case any content is downloaded from Edureka's learning management system or watching more than 2 class recordings from Edureka's learning management system. In case we found that there is any sort of abuse related to the Refund Policy, then it will be our sole discretion to Suspend/Terminate your Account, Refuse/Restrict any and all current or future use of company products, without any liability to you.
- In case of any queries, Cardmember can reach out on 08040423754 or Chatbot on https://www.edureka.co/ within 3 days from registration or transaction.