More Rewards American Express Card
American Express Terms and Conditions
- The eligible Cards for this programme are included in each individual offer terms and conditions.
- This programme is being offered by the participating service establishment only and shall be valid for the period mentioned in the offer.
- All the offers in this programme will be fulfilled at the merchants’ end only.
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. The Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- American Express is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Card members under this offer. Any disputes with regard to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever with regard to the same.
- American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by the Card members under this offer. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the Terms and Conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the programme shall in anyway waive or amend any of the Terms and Conditions of the existing Card member agreement with the Card issuer.
- To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card. No cash alternative is available.
- Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this programme shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
- Queries related to the offer will be entertained only till 60 days from offer end date.
MakeMyTrip Terms and Conditions- International Flights
- This offer is open to all American Express Cardmembers whose accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express Cardmember ("Cardmember") for this Offer means a person holding a Card issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India.
- This offer is not valid for American Express Corporate Cards issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India and/or Cards issued by a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express ("Network Cards ") issued in India.
- Get instant discount of up to Rs.15,000 on international flight bookings per card by using the promocode MMTAMEX (basis below table).
• Booking Amount (INR)
• Instant Discount (INR)
• 20,000 – 29,999
• 30,000 – 49,999
• 50,000 – 99,999
• 1,00,000 – 1,49,999
• 1,50,000 and above
- The offer is valid on bookings made every Friday only from February 8, 2019 to March 29, 2019. Travel dates are open.
- Instant Discount will be calculated on base price exclusive of taxes and surcharges.
- Offer is applicable on booking made via Website, mobile site & App (Android and iOS).
- Cardmember is entitled to a maximum of 1 booking per card during the offer period (This offer is applicable on supplementary Cards as well).
- This offer is not valid on No-Cost EMI options. However, it is valid on Normal EMI options on American Express Credit Cards.
- The customer must enter the promo code in the Deal Code field for respective product category on the MakeMyTrip website, m-site and mobile app (Android & iOS) only.
- There are no blackout dates.
- Part payment is not applicable on bookings under this offer.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip.
- To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card.
- The bookings made where “Book Now Pay Later” option is selected, and INR 1 has been paid for reservation, will not be eligible for the instant discount offer.
- Offer is not valid on payments made directly through PayPal account, MyWallet, Gift Cards and Cash on Delivery (COD).
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchased, MakeMyTrip will process the refund net of card paid amount only, post incorporating the cancellation/rescheduling charges.
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer must bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to any act which is not under the control of either party.
- In no event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or the travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
- In case of queries, please feel free call MakeMyTrip customer care at 1800 102 8747 within 60 days of the offer end date.
5X Membership Rewards (Bonus Membership Reward points)
Terms and Conditions
- Cardmembers who book hotels and flights under this offer on MakeMyTrip during the offer period would be eligible for additional bonus 5X MR points on all ‘Overseas Spends’ on the American Express Card during May 1, 2019 to Jul 31, 2019.
- These 5X Membership Reward points for Overseas spends benefit is not applicable on Cobrand American Express Cards- American Express PAYBACK Credit Card, Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card, American Express Air India Gold Card and American Express Platinum Card.
- Both online and offline Overseas transactions will be eligible for 5X Membership Reward points during May 1, 2019 to July 31, 2019.
- Foreign currency means currencies other than Indian Rupees. If your transaction is converted into Indian Rupees before being submitted to us (for example, if the merchant gives you the option of converting the transaction to Indian Rupees at the point of sale), the transaction will not be considered eligible for the offer.
- Foreign currency transactions made in Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh will not be eligible for the offer.
- Unless a specific rate is required by applicable law, the overseas American Express treasury system will use conversion rates based on interbank rate that it selects from customary industry source on the business day prior to the processing date, increased by a foreign currency conversion mark up of 3.5% and applicable taxes.
- The above said Bonus Membership Reward points will be credited by August 31, 2019.
- In case of any queries, please call American Express by August 31, 2019.