More Rewards American Express Card
American Express® Terms and Conditions
- This offer is open to all American Express Cardmembers whose accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express Cardmember ("Cardmember") for this Offer means a person holding a personal card issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India, and does not include a person holding American Express Corporate Cards.
- This offer is not valid for cards issued by a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express ("Network Cards ") issued in India.
- This program is being offered by the participating service establishment only and shall be valid for the period mentioned in the offer.
- The offer in this program will be fulfilled at the merchant’s end only.
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. The Cardmembers are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- American Express is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Cardmembers under this offer. Any disputes with regards to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever regarding the same.
- American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Cardmember under this offer. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the Terms and Conditions of the existing Cardmember agreement with the Card issuer.
- To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express® Card. No cash alternative is available.
- Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
Make My Trip Terms & Conditions
- Offer: Get Up to INR. 5000 instant discount* on Domestic Flights & Domestic Hotel Bookings on American Express Cards
Flat 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1200;
Flat 14% Instant Discount up to INR 5,000
- Offer is valid from 13th October (00:00 Hours) to 14th October’20 (23:59 Hours).
- Offer is also applicable on Supplementary Cards.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip
- The offer is valid for only one booking per Card per category throughout the offer period.
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet - bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD, Pay Pal, Gift card and net banking payments.
- Offer is also valid on EMI transaction made with American Express Credit Cards.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- For Domestic flights offer, discount will be calculated on the booking amount (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased e.g.: meals, insurance)
- Domestic Flights Offer is not applicable on payments made via the Book Now Pay Later mode.
- Domestic Flights Offer is not valid on "Multi-City Domestic Flights" made through the "Multi-City" tab on MakeMyTrip website .
- For Domestic Hotels offer, discount will be calculated on hotel’s basic price (pre-tax price).
- Domestic Hotels Offer is valid on select hotels only.
- Domestic Hotels offer is not applicable if the hotel is booked using the pay-at-hotel and Book Now Pay Later option.
- The offer is not applicable on payments made directly at the hotel or through PayPal, MMT Gift Card, My Wallet, Cash on Delivery (COD) and net banking.
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the discount
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the discount amount is availed, MakeMyTrip will deduct the discount amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
- Customers who are travel agents by occupation are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.
- In no event will the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- If the customer doesn't receive the discount, he/she must raise the claim at https://support.makemytrip.com/MyAccount/MyIncidents/NewComplaint within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount amount.