Terms and Conditions
Movie Money Voucher Standard Terms and Conditions
- This Offer is open to all American Express Cardmembers whose accounts are valid and in good
standing. An American Express Cardmember ("Cardmembers") for the purpose of this Offer means a
person holding a Consumer Card issued in India by American Express® Banking Corp.
- This offer is not valid on American Express Corporate Cards or American Express Gift Cards.
- Cardmembers must register their Card online at www.amexnetwork.co.in/movie. The Card registered
for the Offer is referred to as the (“Registered Card”). Registration open for first 10,000 Cardmembers
- This offer is valid from 6th July’13 - 5th Sept’13 (“Offer Period”) at all eligible outlets that accept
American express Card(s). List of eligible outlets available at http://americanexpress.co.in/movieoffer
- To receive this offer, purchases must be made with the Registered Card (“Eligible Transaction”).
Supplementary cards are also eligible and need to be registered separately for this offer. Also, only the
transactions made after registration are considered as Eligible Transactions.
- During the Offer Period, Cardmembers using their Registered Card for purchases above Rs. 250 at 2
unique eligible outlets will become eligible to get couple movie ticket vouchers worth INR 600.
- Couple movie ticket voucher worth INR 600 will be sent through email to eligible cardmember within 45
days of end of offer period.
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Cardmembers are not bound in any manner to
participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and / or alter any of the terms and conditions of
the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and
conditions of the existing Cardmember agreement with the Card issuer.
- Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
- Movie Money Voucher eCode can be redeemed ONLY on www.bookmyshow.com and cannot be
redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office.
- Each user can redeem only one Voucher eCode in a transaction. Multiple redemption by a single user
would result in bad transaction.
- Enduser can go for a Movie ticket cost upto the denomination set on the Voucher eCode.
- Enduser can book two tickets, each ticket price costing should be less than or equal to half of the
denominated amount on the Voucher.
- Voucher eCode can be redeemed on purchase of tickets for Movies ONLY.
- Voucher eCode valid only for BookMyShow’s partner Cinemas in India.
- It can be used only once within the validity period.
- If lost/misused, the voucher eCode cannot be replaced. Cannot be revalued. Void if resold, Cannot be
exchanged for point(s) or cash & cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- The voucher cannot be combined with any other offer on BookMyShow.
- In addition to these BookMyShow Movie Money Voucher(s) Terms and Conditions, BookMyShow
BookMyShow’s decision will be final in case of any dispute