Terms and Conditions:
1. The Reliance Digital American Express EMI "Offer" is valid only on select American Express Credit Card issued in India which are in good standing.
2. Only Basic Credit Cardmember can make a request for conversion of a charge into EMI offer irrespective of whether the charge was made by the Basic Cardmember or Supplementary Cardmember.
3.The Cardmember can exercise their option for converting the charges above Rs. 5,000 under EMI offer only at the point of sale in Reliance Digital Stores for tenure of 6 months only.
4. Onetime processing fees of Rs 999 plus service taxes would be charged in the first billing statement after the conversion of the charge into EMI.
5. Charges in totality only can be converted into EMI offer and any requests for part of the charge or clubbing of multiple charges into EMI offer are not allowed.
6. When you make a purchase under EMI Offer, the available credit on your American Express Credit Card Account shall be reduced by an amount equal to the Principal Amount not with-standing that your account statement for any month will reflect only the Installment amount due from you for that EMI Offer transaction during that month.
7. The EMI Offer is available on select Reliance Digital outlets in India.
8. Regardless of when the date of your purchase falls within your Billing Period, the monthly amount to be paid under the EMI offer shall be calculated as the Principal Amount divided by the tenure
9. The installment amount for each transaction under EMI offer shall be paid in full each month, notwithstanding the minimum monthly payment requirements stipulated in the Cardmember Agreement. The aggregate of respective Reliance Digital American Express EMI installment amount for any Billing Period will be added to the minimum monthly payment calculated in respect of all other charges or outstanding balances for that billing period.
10. Any amount in excess of your full outstanding balance reflected in your current statement, will result in a credit balance lying in your card account and will not be applied to unbilled Reliance Digital American Express EMI installment amounts.
11. You may pre-pay the aggregate of all unbilled Principal Amounts in full (but not part) by calling our customer service without any further charges. The processing fee would not be reversed in such cases
12. American Express reserves the right to foreclose the EMI offer and debit the entire outstanding amount if the earlier payments are overdue.