Received a Prepaid Card?Check Your Balance OR Register Your Mobile Number
Terms and Conditions
(i) Indian Hotels (that operates brands including– the Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, Vivanta Resorts & Hotels and The Gateway Hotels & Resorts) and Ginger Hotels shall offer the following rebates ("Rebates") to American Express Corporate Card Clients when the American Express Green and Gold Corporate Cardmembers spend on their Corporate Cards at all business properties of the Taj Group – Taj Hotels, Resorts and Palaces, Vivanta Hotels & Resorts by Taj, The Gateway Hotels & Resorts & Ginger Hotels located in India:
|Rebate %||Spend thresholds on American Express Corporate Card in a year at the specified Taj properties|
|8%||On spends between 100,000 and 225,000|
|10%||On spends between 225,001 and 550,000|
|12%||On spends between 550,001 and 1500,000|
|15%||On spends greater than 15000,001|
(ii) The Rebate would be given in the form of American Express Taj Gift Cards ("Gift Cards") having one year's validity from the date of issuance. These Gift Cards can be used towards redemption for rooms, food and beverage spends including taxes, fees and surcharges on any Indian Hotels and Ginger domestic hotels without restrictions or any limitations except for paid-outs like car transfers, Wi-Fi, Taj Khazana, retail spends at third party outlets within Taj properties, salons, hired services from third party sources, Business Center equipment hire and any expense of personal nature for which pay-out is raised like buying medicines, repairs of personal items etc. The Gift Card shall not be valid for use at any other service establishment.
(iii) These Gift Cards would be non-transferable, non-reloadable and cannot be cashed out. These Gift Cards would be available in a maximum denomination of 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only).
(iv) These Gift Cards shall be given to the authorise Signatory as assigned by the Company. Rebates will be calculated as per the spending on the Rebate tiers mentioned above in the specific Rebate period. The Rebate period would be of one year from September 1, 2012. Eligible existing American Express Corporate clients will be automatically enrolled for the Rebate effective this date.
(v) Travel Agents and organisations with direct rate contracts with the Taj Hotels will not qualify for Rebates under this offer.
(vi) Earning of the Rebate is valid only on bookings made through direct channels of the participating hotels of the Taj Group (hotel reservations office, Taj Reservations Worldwide, the Taj Hotels website or the Ginger Hotels website). Bookings made through travel agents and online travel agencies will not qualify under this program.
(vii) Indian Hotels and Ginger Hotels will have the final authority in determining whether a client is eligible or ineligible for a Rebate under this offer.
(viii) Benefits under this offer cannot be combined with any other promotional activity or market offering by Indian Hotels and Ginger Hotels.
(ix) Rebates cannot be exchanged for any other form of consideration, pooled with other Rebates or benefits, or issued to anyone other than the authorised Signatory designated by the company.
(x) Nothing mentioned in these Terms and Conditions affects any rights a Client or Cardmember may have and which by law may not be excluded under any statute.
Calculation and Issuance of Indian Hotels Rebates
1. The amount of Rebate shall be determined by multiplying the total qualifying Spend for the Rebate Period by the applicable progressive Rebate percentage.
2. Spends of eligible Cardmembers who are lodging at any of the participating hotels will be calculated for Rebate (Qualifying Spends). For this purpose the total bill amount including the room rate, food & beverage charges, any other extras or services consumed and the taxes will be taken into account for the Rebate calculation. Banquet spends will be ineligible for the earning of the Rebate.
3. Unless otherwise notified in accordance with these terms and conditions, Rebates will be calculated quarterly in arrears for customers.
4. Any residual credit balances can be used as partial credit towards purchase at Indian Hotels and Ginger Hotels and shall automatically lapse at the end of 12 months from the date of credit.
5. The Gift Cards will not be reloadable and new Gift Cards will be sent to the eligible companies on every Rebate issuance cycle.
6. The maximum value of the Rebate that can be loaded on the Gift card will be 5000. If an organisation earns a Rebate of more than 5000 then the company will receive multiple Gift cards.
Exclusions and Adjustments
1. If a charge is refunded, the applicable amount will be excluded from the Qualifying Spend calculation.
2. Charges made prior to September 1, 2012 will not be considered as Qualifying Spends for Rebate calculation.
3. Claims for an incorrect calculation of Rebate must be received by American Express within two months after the Rebate is issued. Failure to make a claim within that period constitutes acceptance of the Rebate and no later claim will be considered.