Welcome American Express
To begin the membership process or for any clarification, please contact us via the phone number 843898112/823064501 or by email: email@example.com You can also contact any BCI branch.
Advice for welcoming American Express Cards
- Always check who presents the American Express Card is the rightful owner.
- Ask for identification where necessary.
- American Express cards are personal and not transferable. When in doubt, ask for an identification document.
- Note if the signature on the back of the card coincides both with the name printed on the front of the name and spelling manuscripts in the identity card.
- Compare the signature on the receipt/invoice with the back of the Card.
Check the numbers written on the Card
- Make sure that the number engraved on the front of the Card coincides with what is inscribed on the back.
Note the expiration date of the Card
- Verify that the American Express Card that is presented is within the expiration date.
Chip Cards require a PIN
- Transactions with credit cards with chip are made only after the respective PIN is entered into terminal