50% savings at Dusit Thani Manila
1. The 50% savings on FOOD BILL (the “Offer”) is open to all active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO (except The American Express® Corporate Cards) who are of good credit standing.
2. The Promotion period is from August 1 to September 30, 2020. All transactions must be made within the promotion period to avail of the Offer.
3. To avail of the Offer, the Cardmember must charge a minimum single-receipt spend of Php3,000 on total FOOD BILL to his/her qualified American Express Card at The Pantry, Benjarong Thai Restaurant or UMU Japanese Restaurant located at Dusit Thani Manila.
4. The 50% savings on total FOOD BILL is applicable for a minimum single-receipt spend of Php3,000 and a maximum of Php6,000 charged to qualified American Express Card.
5. The 50% savings applies to FOOD BILL only before all taxes and service charge. Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic beverages, delivery fees, all taxes and service charge are excluded from the 50% savings offer. Wagyu, Kobe, Kaiseki Riyori, Nabemono, Business Set Lunch, and Chef's Premium Special at UMU Japanese Restaurant are also excluded from the Offer.
6. Offer is applicable for dine-in, take-out and delivery transactions. Cardmember needs to advise participating restaurant outlet that they will use their American Express Card to pay for their transactions to avail of the offer.
a. Dine-in transactions
• Advance reservation is required. To reserve, please call (02) 7238-8840.
b. Take-out transactions
• Cardmembers must place their orders ahead for take-out. Pick-up of take-out orders is only available during restaurant operating hours. Cardmember to call (02) 7238-8840 to pre-order and check if their preferred pick-up date and time is available.
• Payment will be done at the participating restaurant outlet.
c. Delivery transactions
• Available only during restaurant operating hours and within serviceable areas of Metro Manila. Please call (02) 7238-8840 to order and check if delivery is available in your area. Additional delivery fee applies.
• Payment will be done via online payment page:
◦ Cardmember will be asked to provide an email address and mobile number.
◦ Restaurant outlet will send the payment details and link to the Cardmember's email address. Restaurant outlet will be automatically notified of successful payment.
◦ Cardmember to receive order confirmation from restaurant outlet via call or email. Orders will be processed upon confirmation of the payment.
Note: Some items in the Menu that are available for dine-in transactions may not be available for take-out and delivery transactions. This is to adhere to Dusit Thani Manila's food safety policy. Restaurant outlets are operating on limited capacity in adherence to the safety guidelines.
7. Only one (1) Card transaction will qualify for the Offer and only one (1) qualified American Express Card will be accepted per Cardmember even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of availing multiple discounts is prohibited.
8. All paid orders are considered final. Cancellations and refund requests will not be entertained.
9. Offer is non-transferable and not convertible to cash or Gift Certificate.
10. The Offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be availed with other ongoing promotions, packages, special F&B offerings and VIP/membership privileges of Dusit Thani Manila.
11. The Offer cannot be availed in conjunction with other ongoing promotions and offers of BDO.
12. In the purchase of goods and services, which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 and Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, whichever is higher.
13. Unsuccessful Card transactions (i.e. American Express Card cannot be used to pay for dining, take-out or delivery transactions for whatever reason) will not entitle Cardmember to the offer. Payment using other credit cards or in cash is not allowed.
14. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the Promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion.
15. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
Click here to view the complete Menu for The Pantry (Ala Carte).
Click here to view the complete Menu for UMU Japanese Restaurant.
Click here to view the complete Menu for Benjarong Thai Restaurant.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 102734, Series of 2020.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express.
These Cards are issued by BDO pursuant to a license from American Express.