3X Rewards on Online Spend
Click here to enroll.
1. The Promotion is open to all new and existing Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO except the American Express® Cashback Credit Card and the American Express® Corporate Cards.
• Platinum Card®
• American Express® Gold Card
• American Express® Green Card
• American Express® Platinum Credit Card
• American Express® Gold Credit Card
• American Express® Credit Card
• Blue from American Express
• BDO Dual Gold American Express® Card
• Cathay Pacific American Express® Credit Card
• Cathay Pacific American Express® Elite Credit Card
2. Promotion period is from October 16 to December 31, 2019.
3. All purchases made online within the promotion period are qualified. BDO has the sole discretion to determine whether a transaction is classified as online.
4. A minimum of P5,000 total accumulated online spend by the Basic or the Supplementary cardmember/s within the promotion period is required to qualify.
The Basic Credit card account is treated as separate from the Supplementary Credit Card account. Thus, the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember/s are not allowed to combine their purchases to qualify for the promotion.
For Cardmembers enrolled in Dual Currency Feature, PHP and USD transactions will be combined and the prevailing exchange rate upon the extract of qualified transactions will be used. Minimum spend and maximum Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles is based on total accumulated spend in both currencies.
5. The following transactions are not qualified for the promotion:
a. Local/International cash advances made via ATM or over-the-counter
b. Any type of Bills Payment (Auto-charge, Charge-On-Demand, Utility/Recurring Bills, Loan Payments, etc.)
c. Purchases from Gasoline/Service Stations, Utilities (Gas, Electric, Water, etc.)
d. Transactions from casino or from merchants engaged in gambling
e. Transactions from trading services/remittances
f. BDO Internal Installment Programs (Balance Transfer, Balance Convert, EasyPay Cash, EasyPay Convert, Cash-It-Easy, etc.)
g. Business-related transactions
i. Transactions that were already used to redeem from other American Express or BDO Credit Card promotion
6. Registration Process:
a. A Promo ID will be sent to the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember/s via Viber or SMS. The Promo ID is unique per Card and per promo.
b. The Cardmember/s must enroll the unique promo ID within October 16 to January 1, 2020 (The “Registration Period”) via BDO Web Registration.
c. The Basic Card account is treated as separate from the Supplementary Card account. Thus, both the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember/s are required to register to qualify for the promotion.
7. Qualified Cardmembers who use their American Express Cards on online spend during the promotion period will earn the following corresponding Membership Rewards® Points:
8. Qualified Cardmembers who use their Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Cards on online spend during the promotion period will earn the following corresponding Asia Miles:
9. Earning and crediting of Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles:
a. A Cardmember can earn up to a maximum of 10,000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles only. Once a Basic or Supplementary Cardmember reaches the 10,000 Bonus Points or Miles limit, his/her subsequent transactions will still earn the Regular Points or Miles, but shall no longer earn the Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Bonus Asia Miles.
The total Bonus Points or Miles accumulated by the qualified Basic and Supplementary Cardmember/s will be rounded down to 2 decimal places and will be credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account.
For Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Cards, The Bonus Miles earned from transactions made through cathaypacific.com.ph will be rounded down to the whole number and will be credited separately to the Cardmember's registered Asia Miles account.
b. The Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles shall be credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account sixty (60) days after the end of the Registration Period (The “Crediting Period”). If no discrepancy is reported by the Cardmember within sixty (60) days after the Crediting Period, the Bonus Points or Miles shall be considered correct.
c. The American Express Card Account must be active and of good credit standing with no past due obligation during the promotion period and at the time of crediting of the bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles, otherwise, the Bonus Points or Miles earned shall be forfeited.
d. The Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles earned in this promotion have no monetary value and are not convertible to cash.
e. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers of American Express and BDO. Transactions used to avail of any BDO Credit Card promotion (including, but not limited to other Membership Rewards® Points/Asia Miles Multiplier Promotions, SM 3-Day Sale, BDO Treats Promotion, etc.) will no longer earn the Bonus Points or Miles for this promotion. Should there be multiple Points or Miles Multiplier / Treats promotions running simultaneously, a Cardmember is eligible to qualify in one promotion only.
10. BDO reserves the right to reverse the Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles previously credited to the Cardmember if the qualifying purchase or transaction is cancelled on a later date, is found to be invalid or fraudulent, is found to be used in conjunction with other BDO and American Express promotions, or if there was an error in the crediting of the Bonus Points or Miles.
11. In case of dispute, in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the promotion shall be resolved by BDO.
12. The promotion is subject to the General Terms and Conditions governing: a) the issuance and use of American Express Card issued to the Cardmember; b) the Membership Rewards® Program; c) the Asia MilesTM Program.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-19706, Series of 2019.