3% Rebate on Everyday Spend
Click here to enroll.
1. The promotion is open to all active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of the following American Express® Credit Cards issued by BDO:
*Newly issued American Express Cashback Credit Cards from March 16 to May 31, 2020 and American Express Cashback Credit Cards issued to BDO Employees are excluded from this promotion.
EXCLUDED in the promotion are the following American Express Cards:
• Platinum Card®
• American Express® Gold Card
• American Express® Green Card
• American Express® Platinum Credit Card
• Cathay Pacific American Express® Elite Credit Card
• American Express® Corporate Cards
2. The promotion/spend period is from March 16 to May 31, 2020. The registration period is from March 16 to June 7, 2020.
3. The Cardmembers must use their qualified American Express Credit Cards on their Everyday Spend to earn 3% Total Rebate. “Everyday Spend” is defined as transactions made at BDO-acquired supermarkets, gas stations, drugstores and select coffee shops** accepting American Express Credit Cards, located in the Philippines only. BDO has the sole discretion to determine/qualify whether a transaction is classified as a local supermarket, gas/petrol, drugstore and coffee shop transaction.
**Arabica, Bo's Coffee, Coffee Project, Figaro, Seattle's Best Coffee, Starbucks, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Tim Hortons, Toby's Estate, UCC and Xtremely Xpresso Cafe accepting American Express Cards.
4. A minimum of P20,000 single or accumulated spend by the Basic or the Supplementary Cardmember/s within the promotion period is required to qualify. The Basic Credit card account is treated as separate from the Supplementary Credit Card account. Thus, the Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are not allowed to combine their purchases to qualify for the promotion.
5. Qualified Cardmembers who will use their American Express Credit Cards at local supermarkets, gas stations, drugstores and select coffee shops during the promotion period will earn the following corresponding Rebate:
A qualified Cardmember may earn up to a maximum of P5,000 worth of Bonus Rebate under this promotion.
6. The following transactions are NOT qualified for this promotion:
• BDO Internal Installment Programs such as Balance Transfer, EasyPay Cash, EasyPay Convert, Cash-It-Easy, and the likes
• Transactions used to redeem and/or register in other American Express and BDO Credit Cards promotional offers
• Overseas transactions
• Business-related transactions
7. Registration Process:
• A Promo ID will be sent to the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember/s via Viber or SMS. The Promo ID is unique per Card and per promotion.
• The Cardmember/s must enroll their unique promo ID within March 16 to June 7, 2020 (The “Registration Period”) via BDO Web Registration.
• The Basic Card account is treated as separate from the Supplementary Card account. Thus, both the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember/s are required to register their unique Promo ID to qualify for the promotion.
8. Earning and crediting of Bonus Rebate:
• A minimum of P20,000 total single or cumulative local supermarket, gas station, drugstore and select coffee shop transactions (no minimum spend requirement per transaction) accumulated separately by the Basic and its Supplementary Cardmember/s within the promotion period is required to qualify for the promotion. The Basic Credit card account is treated as separate from the Supplementary Credit Card account. A separate registration is needed for the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember.
• A Cardmember may earn up to a maximum of P5,000 worth of Bonus Rebate. Once a Basic or Supplementary Cardmember reaches the P5,000 Bonus Rebate limit, his/her subsequent local transactions will still earn the Regular 1% Rebate for American Express® Cashback Credit Card or the regular Points or Miles for the other qualified Cards, but shall no longer earn the bonus Rebate.
• The total Bonus Rebate accumulated by the qualified Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers will be rounded down to two (2) decimal places and will be credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account.
• The Bonus Rebate shall be credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account sixty (60) days after the end of the registration period. If no discrepancy is reported by the Cardmember within sixty (60) days after the Bonus Rebate were credited or should have been credited, the Bonus Rebate will be considered correct.
• The American Express Credit Card must be active and of good credit standing with no past due obligation during the promotion period and at the time of crediting of the Bonus Rebate otherwise, the Bonus Rebate earned shall be forfeited.
• The Bonus Rebate earned in this promotion has no monetary value and are not convertible to cash.
• This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers of American Express and BDO. Transactions used to avail of any BDO Credit Card promotion (including, but not limited to American Express GC Treats Promotion, etc.) will no longer earn the Bonus Rebate for this promotion. Should there be other American Express or BDO promotions running simultaneously, a Cardmember is eligible to qualify to one promotion/program only.
9. BDO reserves the right to reverse the Bonus Rebate previously credited to the Cardmember if the qualifying purchase or transaction is cancelled at a later date, is found to be invalid or fraudulent, is found to be used in conjunction with other BDO and American Express promotions, or if there was an error in the crediting of the Bonus Rebate.
10. In case of dispute, in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the promotion shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
11. The promotion is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of the American Express Credit Cards issued to the Cardmembers.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-05287, Series of 2020.