3X Rewards on Everyday Spend
Click here to enroll.
1. The promotion is open to Cardmembers of the following American Express® Cards issued by BDO:
EXCLUDED in the promotion are the following American Express Credit Cards issued by BDO:
• American Express® Cashback Credit Card
• American Express® Gold Credit Card
• American Express® Credit Card
• Blue from American Express
• BDO Dual Gold American Express® Card
• Cathay Pacific American Express® Credit Card
• American Express® Corporate Cards
2. The promotion/spend period is from March 16 to May 31, 2020. The registration period is from March 16 to June 7, 2020.
3. The Cardmembers must use their qualified American Express Cards on their Everyday Spend to earn 3X Membership Rewards Points or Asia Miles. “Everyday Spend” is defined as transactions made at BDO-acquired supermarkets, gas stations, drugstores and select coffee shops* accepting American Express Cards, located in the Philippines only. BDO has the sole discretion to determine/qualify whether a transaction is classified as a local supermarket, gas/petrol, drugstore and coffee shop transaction.
*Arabica, Bo's Coffee, Coffee Project, Figaro, Seattle's Best Coffee, Starbucks, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Tim Hortons, Toby's Estate, UCC and Xtremely Xpresso Cafe accepting American Express Cards.
4. A minimum of P35,000 single or accumulated spend by the Basic or the Supplementary Cardmember/s within the promotion period is required to qualify. The Basic Credit card account is treated as separate from the Supplementary Credit Card account. Thus, the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember/s are not allowed to combine their purchases to qualify for the promotion.
5. Qualified Cardmembers who will use their American Express Cards at local supermarkets, gas stations, drugstores and select coffee shops during the promotion period will earn the following corresponding Membership Rewards Points:
Qualified Cardmembers who use their Cathay Pacific American Express Elite Credit Cards at local supermarkets, gas stations, drugstores and select coffee shops during the promotion period will earn the following corresponding Asia Miles:
A qualified Cardmember may earn up to a maximum of 10,000 Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles under this promotion.
6. The following transactions are NOT qualified for this promotion:
• BDO Internal Installment Programs such as Balance Transfer, EasyPay Cash, EasyPay Convert, Cash-It-Easy, and the likes
• Transactions used to redeem and/or register in other American Express and BDO Credit Cards promotional offers
• Overseas transactions
• Business-related transactions
7. Registration Process:
• A Promo ID will be sent to the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember/s via Viber or SMS. The Promo ID is unique per Card.
• The Cardmember/s must enroll their unique promo ID within March 16 to June 7, 2020 (The “Registration Period”) via BDO Web Registration.
• The Basic Card account is treated as separate from the Supplementary Card account. Thus, both the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember/s are required to register their unique Promo ID to qualify for the promotion.
8. Earning and crediting of Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles:
• A minimum of P35,000 total single or cumulative local supermarket, gas station, drugstore and select coffee shop transactions (no minimum spend requirement per transaction) accumulated separately by the Basic and its Supplementary Cardmember/s within the promotion period is required to qualify for the promotion. The Basic Credit card account is treated as separate from the Supplementary Credit Card account. A separate registration is needed for the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember.
For Cardmembers enrolled in Dual Currency Feature, PHP and USD transactions will be combined and the total spend requirement computation will be based on Peso value. Dollar transactions will be converted to Peso on a fixed rate of PHP50 = USD1. Minimum spend and maximum Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles is based on total accumulated spend in both currencies.
• A Cardmember can earn up to a maximum of 10,000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles only. Once a Basic or Supplementary Cardmember reaches the 10,000 Bonus Points or Miles limit, his/her subsequent transactions will still earn the Regular Points or Miles, but shall no longer earn the Bonus Points or Bonus Miles.
• The total Bonus Points or Miles accumulated by the qualified Basic and Supplementary Cardmember/s will be rounded down to 2 decimal places and will be credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account.
• The Bonus Points or Miles accumulated by the Basic and/or Supplementary Cardmembers are credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account.
• The Bonus Points or Miles shall be credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account sixty (60) days after the end of the registration period. If no discrepancy is reported by the Cardmember within sixty (60) days after the Bonus Points or Miles were credited or should have been credited, the Bonus Points or Miles will be considered correct.
• The American Express Card Account must be active and of good credit standing with no past due obligation during the promotion period and at the time of crediting of the bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles, otherwise, the Bonus Points or Miles earned shall be forfeited.
• The Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles earned in this promotion have no monetary value and are not convertible to cash.
• This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers of American Express and BDO. Transactions used to avail of any BDO Credit Card promotion (including, but not limited to American Express GC Treats Promotion, etc.) will no longer earn the Bonus Points or Miles for this promotion. Should there be other American Express or BDO promotions running simultaneously, a Cardmember is eligible to qualify to one promotion only.
9. BDO reserves the right to reverse the Bonus Points or Asia Miles previously credited to the Cardmember if the qualifying purchase or transaction is cancelled at a later date, is found to be invalid or fraudulent, is found to be used in conjunction with other BDO and American Express promotions, or if there was an error in the crediting of the Bonus Points or Miles.
10. In case of dispute, in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the promotion shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
11. The promotion is subject to the General Terms and Conditions governing: a) the issuance and use of American Express Card issued to the Cardmembers; b) the Membership Rewards® Program; c) the Asia Miles™ Program.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-05285, Series of 2020.