Get up to P1,000 Cash Credit
Apply today for an American Express Platinum Credit Card
Get up to P1,000 Cash Credit
Promo Period: December 15, 2020 to May 31, 2021
• Blue from American Express
• American Express® Credit Card
• American Express® Gold Credit Card
• American Express® Cashback Credit Card
• American Express® Platinum Credit Card
Get up to P1,000 Cash Credit when you apply, activate and spend!
1. The 2020 American Express Acquisition and Cross-sell Promotion (“Program”) is open to new and first-time approved Basic Cardmembers of Blue from American Express (“Blue”), American Express Credit Card (“Green”), American Express Gold Credit Card (“Gold”), American Express Cashback Credit Card (“Cashback”) and American Express Platinum Credit Card (“Platinum”) issued by BDO (“Cardmember/s”). The Cardmember should have no existing or cancelled BDO-issued American Express Credit Card to qualify for the Program.
2. The Program shall run from December 15, 2020 to May 31, 2021 (“Program Period”).
3. To be eligible for the Program,
a) the application for issuance of American Express Credit Cards – Blue, Green, Gold, Cashback and Platinum (“Card/s”) must be submitted to a BDO Branch, BDO Office, BDO Credit Card Sales Booth or Online via www.bdo.com.ph or booked through Telemarketing; And
b) the application must be completed and submitted within the Program Period or until May 31, 2021 and subsequently approved. Late submission will not be eligible for the Program.
4. Existing Cardmembers whose Cards were upgraded, downgraded, converted, replaced or renewed and issued are not eligible to join the Program.
5. To qualify for the cash credit, the Card must be activated and the Cardmember must meet the minimum spend requirement (single-receipt or accumulated purchase) within 60days from card issuance date.
Minimum Spend Requirement and Corresponding Cash Credit:
6. A qualified Cardmember may be awarded only once under this Program even if the Cardmember has more than one qualified Card approved during the Program Period.
7. The cash credit shall be awarded to the Cardmember’s account within 60 banking days from the specified Activation and Spend Period:
8. The cash credit awarded is not transferable. The cash credit earned shall be forfeited if the Card or Card account was cancelled or converted to another BDO Credit Card within six (6) months from card issuance date, or found to be delinquent at the time of crediting, or when the qualifying transaction is cancelled or reversed.
9. BDO reserves the right to reverse the cash credit previously credited to the Cardmember if such cash credit was inadvertently credited.
10. In case of dispute, with respect but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the Program shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
11. By participating in this Program, qualified Cardmembers authorize BDO to disclose to any authorized person/s their names and other pertinent details, and/or publish the same on the BDO website, newspaper publications, and the like.
12. The Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Credit Cards shall apply.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-110132 Series of 2020.